Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Elric Book Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Elric Book Review

Check out this excellent book review on the Elric series. www.swordandsorcery.org

Thanks for the link q. Much appreciated. I really enjoyed reading this review, makes me want to go back and re-read the Elric series as the reviewers enthusiasm is very contageous. And the site itself looks interesting too... :)

I'd just point out quickly though that anyone who hasn't read the Elric books yet shouldn't read further than the introductory part if he doesn't want elements of the plot to be revealed.

Comment

No problem. Yeah, I'm becoming a fan of that site. I've been impressed with the reads on it so far.

Good point on the plot revelations. Sorry I didn't mention it.

Comment

AWWWW MANNNNNN! I just read that whole review and now the story is completely ruined for me. If only someone had warned me before hand. Im kidding, ive already read them all. Good review though.

Comment

That review does much to help me understand the chronology (or lack thereof) of the books. I also have 6 books to read!

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by McTalbayne
            AWWWW MANNNNNN! I just read that whole review and now the story is completely ruined for me. If only someone had warned me before hand.
            Yeah, after the Wizards of Pan Tang nuke Melnibone, it all goes downhill from there....

Comment

Working...
            X