Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

What Elric to read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalessin
    replied
    I'd go for "Stormbringer", which, I believe, is 13th in the EC Omnibus series. Might well have a couple of overlaps with your Masterworks edition, but between the two Omnibus volumes, you should have all but a couple of the Elric stories. After that, you can move on to Dreamtheif's Daughter.....

Leave a comment:

• strangelonewolf
    replied
    o.O erm...the site should have a list of the books in order. So far I've only read the Tales of the White Wolf, Dreamtheif's Daughter, and The Skrayling Tree.....

Tales was my first book and how I became intrested in the Elric series.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic What Elric to read?

What Elric to read?

Hi all;

I'm in the UK and have read the Fantasy Masterworks compilation "Elric", and have also read "Elric of Melnibone" the 8th in the Eternal Champion omnibuses line. I don't have a clue what the next Elric book to read is. I also know others who are in a similar position. Could someone tell me where to go from here? There see to be so many reprints, alternate editions and re-compilations, that it isn't obvious to me which are the up-to-date Elric books and which order they are in.

Thanks!
Working...
X