Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Jerry Cornell's Comic Capers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Cornell's Comic Capers

Hi Yawll

We have finished scanning in the second book in the two book set and it’s off to our proof reader. Once she has been through it and corrected any scanning errors, it’s off to Mike. Once he has given his seal of approval I will be setting this two book collection and getting the cover sorted. I hope to do these two books as �Back to Back’ if I can get my software around the idea.

Anyway The Chinese Agent, The Russian Intelligence (Working Title)" will be released again in 2005 as a special combined edition by Storm Constantine’s Publishing House Immanion Press. It will be available at all good book stores and every major online Store.

For more info and a chance to pre order go to: http://www.immanionpress.wox.org/

ISBN: 1-9048-5318-8
    Price: آ£12.99 UK / $20.99 USD (est).
    Release Date: March 2005

Thanks for the update, Gabby. :)

Any word on the sequel to Silverheart? Storm had mentioned that she had front-burnered it for 2005, and now that Ghosts is finished....

Comment

As of now the sequel to Silverheart is in progress, synposis pending.

Comment

Working...
      X