Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Balance Lost - Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Balance Lost - Artwork

Sorry folks: two issues in and my will to love it is being stretched by internal artwork that leaves me cold. Page count feels low in that I can see the outline of a story building up, but the snippet that is one issue, split by 6 eternal champions to date (I'm glad to see it has already gone beyond the four), moves this very much into collected TPB territory rather than month/month publications.

Anyway, to thread point: internal art (pens and colour): what's the good and bad from different POVs?

I quite like the artwork, it has good solid colours and design in my opinion. The story does seem to be abit all over the place at the momment but Im sure its going to come together well, the graphic novel of the whole series will be a must-buy in my opinion!

Overall I am really pleased with the comic, its good seeing all the elements being brought together - Im hoping some End of Time characters will appear at some point.
    Please Check out my Musical Dedication to work of Michael Moorcock

THE END OF ALL SONGS
    We are looking to collaborate with anybody else interested in making Moorcock themed music - contact me here or on soundcloud.

Comment

I too love the artwork.
      "Mud and voles for my Lord Arioch!"
      Elric by the Riverbank

Comment

Working...
      X