Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Wizardry And Wild Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizardry And Wild Romance

Look at what else is coming in September!

http://www.monkeybrainbooks.com/Wiza...d_Romance.html
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Any idea, Berry, f it will be available in "old Europe"? Maybe via Jayde ?
    Looking forward to it ...
    LE
    Google ergo sum

Comment

I don't know, but you know John. He gets everything!
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

I have had this book for about 8 weeks and it is a fascinating, albeit complex read. Mike makes his points very well, and I basically agree with most things he says in this book. It is just so different from reading what you know is a fiction book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read about our favourite genre

Ken
        Ken Boorman
        Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Ken, do you have that book for sale? How much?

Comment

Hi Berry,
            Monkeybrain don't deal direct to retailers - they only sell through a distributor :( Until I get bigger, I have decided to only deal directly with publishers. I got my copy from Monkeybrain direct - they do sell it from their website at full retail.

Ken
            Ken Boorman
            Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Working...
            X