Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Von Bek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Bek

Does anyone have a copy of Von Bek that they are looking to sell fairly cheap?

McTalbayne-

By "fairly cheap", what price range are you looking at?

I don't have a copy of the omnibus myself, as I already have the individual books. However, I have been keeping an eye out since your original inquiry. So far I haven't found one used in any of my usual haunts. I'll keep looking.

TL

Comment

I can repeat ThomasL's post on all accounts. I'll keep looking, because I've seen that edition more than once. Just a thought, have you checked Amazon and/ or half.com?

Just thinking a little bit here. Maybe we could put a "books wanted" section in the classifieds?

Comment

Doc has a good point.

I've seen it online for less than $15, softcover.

Half.com is featuring the White Wolf edition, in hardcover, for under $20. That includes regular shipping.

Von Bek has been a harder one to spot at the used bookstores. At least in my area.

TL

Comment

It might be worth your while getting a UK edition. It's widely available here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...860253-8691663
          Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

I got it off of amazon for $11 Used. Thanks everyone for your help!

Comment

Now I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! The first story of the three was my choice pick. :)
              Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Great! Hopefully you'll have better luck with Amazon than you did with your ebay vendor.

I'm pretty sure you'll think it was worth the effort (and the eleven bucks) to track down.

Comment

Working...
                X