Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Age Of Chaos: The Multiverse of Michael Moorcock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Age Of Chaos: The Multiverse of Michael Moorcock

The Age Of Chaos: The Multiverse of Michael Moorcock by Jeff Gardiner (Intro by Michael Moorcock)

Hate to sound like I'm trying to drum up business (I am), but I just thought some listmembers might be interested in this book I just got in stock. I only have a few copies for now, but I can order more if the demand is there. :twisted: :lol:

Just click on my sig below to go to the Science Fiction and Fantasy section of my online store.

Ken
    Ken Boorman
    Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

I'd never heard of this book but saw it when I visited your site.
    Can you tell me about it? Is it as good as it sounds?
    Amazon shows it as out of stock. I was looking for somewhere closer to Italy in order to save on shipping but if you still have some I may be interested.

Comment

Hi DiGiMac,
      If you can send me an email, I'll send an email back to you with some details in it. I don't want to turn this into too much of an ad. for me :oops: My email addy is in my profile.
      Ken
      Ken Boorman
      Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Sorry to respond late-

I found it pretty interesting. It was well-written, and seemed to bridge the gaps between fans, critics, and scholars pretty well. It organizes MM's work into interesting clusters that helps you get your head around the totality of it.

I would write more, but then I might sound like an advertisement, too :D

Comment

"Death is no Obstacle" and "Wizardry and Wild Romance" are both interesting as insights into the mind behind the typewriter.
          I've already used up my book allowance this month (wanted to complete my David Brin collection), so until the missus gives me the green light, Ken will have to wait for his $30 - I'm just going self-employed so frivolous spending is frowned upon!

Comment

Revised edition 2014

'Age of Chaos' has now been revised, expanded and updated, and is now entitled 'THE LAW OF CHAOS: THE MULTIVERSE OF MICHAEL MOORCOCK'.

There are new chapters and sections, new interviews and appendices.

The hardback should be out in August 2014, followed by the paperback later in the year.

Here is the cover:
            Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic cover art!
              "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
              'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Jeff,

Is the book out already? And will it be available on Amazon?

Comment

Working...
                X