Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Jerry, Dancers and other stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry, Dancers and other stories

:D I'm proud to tell you that in my site there are new picts about Michael's characters.
    All of them are in the Sci Fi section and there you will see Jerry Cornelius and Mrs Brunner for the Final Programme, Werther De Goethe and the Dancers and the famous Ice Schooner's Captain
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Excellent stuff! I'm not familiar with all of the books, but then I don't really need to know the sources to appreciate the artwork. I especially like Jerry and his very shiny gun... and it's nice to see the Ice Schooner looming over the ridge, all ready for it's erratic plunge down through an icy ravine!

D...
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
      Excellent stuff! I'm not familiar with all of the books, but then I don't really need to know the sources to appreciate the artwork. I especially like Jerry and his very shiny gun... and it's nice to see the Ice Schooner looming over the ridge, all ready for it's erratic plunge down through an icy ravine!

D...
      :lol: Thank you :lol:
      I studied much about a needle gun
      Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Working...
      X