Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Alan Passed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Sun View Post
    Late to the sympathies, having only just made my way back here, but... dang. A good soul I hope to see on the moonbeams road again one day. Rest In Peace my friend.
    One death too many this year as someone very close to me in the mundane world died by inches of a rare heart condition a few months back.

At the time of my return here therefore i literally was speechless. The uncrowned King of the Miscellany was probably amongst the first of you i met nearly a decade ago and without his example of grace and wit 'under fire' i really don't know where i would be now.

One last time: Hail Mighty Thingfish!

K
    Last edited by Kymba334; 08-09-2020, 09:47 PM.
    Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

Just Read this. Although it might not appear so. Slightly taken aback. Soon as I saw his name & avatar, I realised that I was just plain expecting him to be here. Porcas Volans, it was, said what I would have said, Bugger!

Comment

I’m very late to this, but this really makes me sad. You can feel like you know some of the core of a
        person in what they show online. Such a good presence.

Comment

Working...
        X