Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

If Corum Jhaelen Irsei = Jeremiah Cornelius...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Corum Jhaelen Irsei = Jeremiah Cornelius...

...then whose usernames are the following:

Decree worse
    I never won
    Large Tern
    A clock chime room
    Be merry Zoe Sir!

:mrgreen:

Dreary Until...

I've got them all (but will hold them to give those that haven't a shot).

I'm disappointed that you didn't include me, Doc, Krunky, or yourself. :D 8O :D

Comment

Remorse Guy/ Resume Orgy
      A crass term
      We lift who?
      A central park
      I crop hair
      I bake a lunch

:D

Daily return

Comment

Great thread. I'm not great at making anagrams up, but I can spot the hidden words pretty okay. But until Michael mentioned recently, I had no idea about Corum and Jerry.

But to give a wack at it:

cool monkey wack mercilessly
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

As he shat, no God was.
          :lol:
          Thanos Shadowsage :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
            Great thread. I'm not great at making anagrams
            At least you /can/ do them. Im just completely ...stupid ...with anagrams :( I cant tell what came from what for anything. Ive never done them, but I know thats no excuse.

Interesting thread though. The Corum/Jerry one was really cool too.
            Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

Great thread! I've managed to unravel just over half of them so far. This is nice practise for working out those cryptic crossword clues.

Here's another one I just remembered. All credits to Mike himself for this one as he mentioned it in the old QA.

Comical Mock Hero

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream
                Im just completely ...stupid ...with anagrams :( I cant tell what came from what for anything. Ive never done them, but I know thats no excuse.
                Me too actually but I have a secret weapon to help me, walk this way:

http://www.mbhs.edu/~bconnell/cgi-bin/anagram.cgi

Earl Dunitry

Comment

Working...
                X