Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

One of those days . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those days . . .

Ever have one of 'those days'? Nothing goes right . . .

I had one yesterday . . . and it all began when I set my hair on fire . . . 8O
    Then I sliced my hand somewheres at the Post Office......then later at home, a bowl from my awesome solid black ceramic dinnerware set (nice hefty round ones, not the hexagenal shaped ones you usually see) fell out of the fridge [when I opened the door] crashed on my bare foot and shattered. Then later as I was leaving a friends house, I tripped over something and fell leaving her porch . . .

And if you think this is an odd day out for me? Errrrr no..... Last monday was even worse..though I didnt do as much bodily hard to myself that day as I did yesterdaay....

And I dont know why I posted this...just something to do...maybe others can share thier 'days' :P ...some of the events I can retell . . . . LOL
    Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Kinda makes you want to say "DOH!"
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Well, I propose a "dead pool" on "Starscream" - the snag is how do we know when s/he is dead?

I'd say Starscream hasn't got a fortnight to go...

:D

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! Oh you have no idea...that was mild day for me ..... :P 8O

And just think, Im about to finalize my order for a REAL Stormbringer....OMG...I hope I can survive unpacking it @[email protected] mmm maybe I shouldnt have it sharpened before they send it to me ......
        Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

Working...
        X