Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Funny as hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny as hell

I love this site. I have had it on my Favorites list for a long time. Never heard anyone mention it here so I thought I'd post it.

It's about Ninjas, Pirates and rockin' on your axe! 8)

http://www.realultimatepower.net/
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Wow, so ninjas are mammals... I guess you really do learn something new every day!

Funny site. I'm not sure how he managed to stretch it out to fill an entire book, but fair play.

D...
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
      Wow, so ninjas are mammals... I guess you really do learn something new every day!

Funny site. I'm not sure how he managed to stretch it out to fill an entire book, but fair play.

D...
      The deeper you go into the site the more ridiculous it is. Read the History section or Seppuku. And the Hate mail is great. Some people actually take it seriously.

From the Home page:

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

VW, you have WAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands dude. I thougfht you were moving?

"Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants."

Am I mistaken in thinking that Robert is perhaps 12 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by krunky
          VW, you have WAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands dude. I thougfht you were moving?

"Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants."

Am I mistaken in thinking that Robert is perhaps 12 years old?
          Not enough time actually. Yeah, I'm moving at the end of June back to Ohio. Texas is a big polluted mess (Houston especially) and my mother is ill - she was diagnosed with breast cancer and through subsequent tests they have found other masses elsewhere. Her life expectancy which was about ten years, has shortened considerably. Now she is undergoing radiation treatments as well as chemo, so it is taking a toll on my parents. My wife and I want to get back up there to help them and get the grandkids closer. She only has a few years in her oncologist's estimations (big maybe).

I never mentioned it before here - didn't want to bore anyone with details of my life, but that's the reason we are moving back. The sooner the better.

Robert does sound like a kid, but a creative one I'd say.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

VW:

I am very sorry to hear of your family troubles. When everything else falls away, your shared love is all you will have - and that perhaps only fleetingly. All you can do is try and make the best of it.

A part of me is wishing you good things and trying to help you get through this - and so my thoughts are with you. I have nothing else to say, and words are always inadequate in this situation anyway. Still, I wanted to give you the little I had to offer.

Comment

Thank you very much krunky. Those words were more than enough. I really appreciate it. But watch out, now we know your just a big-hearted guy! (I always thought that though)

Ah see, there I go bummin' out the thread when its supposed to be "Funny as hell" :lol:

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Hey, VW, this link may be of interest:
                check it out

Comment

:lol:

I love this line:

Mr. Marskin denied that the cancer curing feature was included because earlier versions of Office actually caused cancer as Linux advocates had suggested. He said, "Those accusations are completely groundless, although we would suggest not pressing CTRL-C too many times unless you really have to."

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Hey VW-

I know this is supposed to be the funny thread, and you don't want to make it about you, but...

Sincerely-- good luck in everything that you and your family face. You're a good person to be there when someone needs you like that. What a great thing in life to know you can depend on someone like that.

Now everyone else be funny as hell....

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
                      Hey VW-

I know this is supposed to be the funny thread, and you don't want to make it about you, but...

Sincerely-- good luck in everything that you and your family face. You're a good person to be there when someone needs you like that. What a great thing in life to know you can depend on someone like that.

Now everyone else be funny as hell....
                      Aw shucks, now I'm blushing :oops:

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
                        Hey VW-

Ok, let's ALL move to Ohio to be close to VW !

Regards, L'E
                        Google ergo sum

Comment

Thanks for all your kind thoughts everyone. LEtranger, I'd kinda like to live where you are, it sounds nice. I've never been to Europe. :(

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Originally posted by VonWeiner
                            Thanks for all your kind thoughts everyone. LEtranger, I'd kinda like to live where you are, it sounds nice. I've never been to Europe. :(
                            :!: YOU ARE MOST WELCOME ANY TIME! :!:

I'd work out a plan for you to see three countries, but not more. Depending on how much time you have. We too often meet Americans here that are only hasting from one "must"-site to the other and then have to look at the snaps at home to know they've been here. You absolutely need time for chance meetings and unprogrammed discoveries.
                            And beware, coffee's stronger here in most places!
                            Best, C.
                            Google ergo sum

Comment

VW, Krunky said it better than I ever could, but all the best to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X