Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

looking for writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for writers

Hi, I'm looking for writers to submit text of any length, any style, and on any topic for a Scottish magazine/fanzine to be distributed in the UK and Europe. If you're interested, contact me at [email protected]

Re: looking for writers

Originally posted by neil bickerton
    Hi, I'm looking for writers to submit text of any length, any style, and on any topic for a Scottish magazine/fanzine to be distributed in the UK and Europe. If you're interested, contact me at [email protected]
    I still have some entries in my 1977 diary when I sat for many cold hours on the shores of Loch Ness hoping to catch a glimpse of you-know-who during my inter-railing days. Any stufff like that wanted?
    And I'll gladly comment on the qualities of my favourite single malt whenever you wish.
    C.
    But seriously, where can we see an example of the magazine to see what clients you're aiming at , what level, how international the contents can/should be etc?
    Google ergo sum

Comment

This will be the 1st edition of the magazine, so there's nothing for you to see yet! It's being started by myself, an artist living in Glasgow and my colleague, a lecturer at Edinburgh School of Art. It's meant as a forum/project space for writters to show/exhibit their work. So far the work I've recived has been broad, poetry, short stories, art rants, social rants, film treatments. we're hoping to gather enough stuff together to be able to edit it/currate it, and what ever we don't use will be considered for the subsiquent edition. It will be free and disributed through galleries and bookshops.

Comment

Sounds like fun. I'll give it a think over the weekend and then might suggest what I could contribute.
        Google ergo sum

Comment

If anyone that read this is interested write to me soon. the first edition is going out in about two weeks.

Comment

issue one is out. we're still looking for texts for issue two and subsequent releases, so send me your stuff if your interested. neil.

Comment

Working...
            X