Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I love Suzi! Er...Sushi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill
    replied
    "Rush, however, was GODLIKE!"

You got that right. Neil Peart is not of this earth.

Leave a comment:

• Jerico
    replied
    LMFAO! :lol: at the continuing third nipple roast.

Primus sucks for sure after Pork Soda, but sucked in
    a good way at first when they had the drummer, Tim Alexander--
    Neil Pert disciple.

Ok. on naked sushi...

Well if I'm gonna be eating food off of some
    mannequinesque bitch, she better be damn
    good looking! No less than an 8-- Jennifer Aniston-type.

I'd probably tell bad jokes to see if I could get the
    platter-girl to laugh.

I don't know about you, but I'd have a hard time
    picking food off of an Alanis Morrisette-type.
    And she's not even fat!
    How about a Liza Minelli Sushi Platter?

I'd screw up the party for sure, throwing up on
    the platter!
    ::rrrrooaallffffff!!!!::
    Jer-- teary eyed-- wiping the green-shit from his
    mouth says, "Aw! Sorry, man. Hey. Check it out. It doesn't
    look much different... look there's still some good
    pieces over there!" (well, if her toe-jam didn't get mixed in with it)

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    I admire them for being able to laugh at themselves, but I still think they suck. Les can work that bass, though.

And now that you mention it, I saw them at a Rush show here in Seattle, as well. Only caught the last couple songs as we were a bit late getting to the show. I'm pretty sure they sucked then, too, though.

Rush, however, was GODLIKE!

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    I've seen them twice, and once they were horrible and once they were actually pretty damn good (but I was in the second row and was jazzed up to see the headliner, Rush).

But their website is/was "Primussucks.com" and the fans will typically chant that at their shows as a term of endearment. And Les Claypool, the singer, will often introduce the band by saying "Hi, we're Primus, and we suck."

If given the choice, though, I would rather see NY and Crazy Horse than Primus.

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill
    Primus sucks.
    I agree with you, Bill, just so you know. 8O I would hate for anyone to mistakingly think I like that band... saw them at a festival show at Portland Meadows (I was there to see Neil Young & Crazy Horse) and my oh my did they stink.

Leave a comment:

• L'Etranger
    replied
    Gesundheit!

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    You can never have to many nipples.

Primus sucks.

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Hey! There's no such things as an "extraneous" nipple... they're all good for something. For all you know, it might help me see in to the future!

D...

Leave a comment:

• krunky
    replied
    C'mon, this guy regularly exposes his extraneous third nipple! He has no shame...

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
    I just thought of a joke about "going large", but I'm too ashamed to make it.
    Hmmm, not too ashamed to tell us the give-away punchline, evidently. :D

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Well, as far as I can see McDonald's seem to be getting pretty desperate for new ideas. How long will it be before we see McNudie bars? (I just thought of a joke about "going large", but I'm too ashamed to make it).

D...

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Wow, here it is right in my own city!

And it seems they're getting in trouble for it, too!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._sushi11m.html

"...across town on the campus of the University of Washington, eight activists, mostly Asian-American women, express outrage at what they call the prostitution of sushi..."

The Prostitution of Sushi. :lol: Sounds like a great name for a Primus album.

Leave a comment:

• Jimm
    replied
    this has been going on for years in New York and Seattle

Manhattan Caterer Uses Naked Woman as Platter
    Run Date: 01/18/03

NEW YORK (WOMENSENEWS)--Manhattan catering company and self-proclaimed art installation group Raw Catering offers a sushi bar and raw buffet served off of a naked woman.

The buffet, available for corporate and private events, showcases a naked woman posing motionless on a mirrored table while chef Chris Leahy squirts condiments and dipping sauces onto her and then arranges a buffet around her. The partygoers are then invited to eat the food off of her body and admire the view.

The model must also interact with guests to encourage them to eat the food. "She has to know the menu and be able to answer questions like, 'what's this on your ankle,' or 'what's this on your leg,'" said Raw Catering co-founder Andrew Hagene. "She can't be rigid. She has to work it to sell."

Hagene admits the event "is something that could very easily turn into something raunchy," but said the installation is culinary art. "We call ourselves a performance art group because it is a performance," he said. "You see Chris manipulate the food, the model, everything else."

Hagene said he and partner Leahy get very little criticism for what they do, and they don't see their work as demeaning. "If we served whipped cream and cherries, I'd say you had a pretty good argument," he said, "but this is quality food."

--Holly J. Russel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information:
    Raw Catering:
    http://www.rawcatering.com

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Originally posted by krunky
    although I personally do not mix food and sexual pleasure, not quite like that. I can't get into the banana, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream thing either - freaks me out.
    I know what you mean. Either you're making love or you're having lunch... make up your mind! That reminds me of the episode of 'Seinfeld' where George tries to sneak a sandwich and a miniature TV into bed with his girlfriend, so he can combine sex, food and TV all in one scary bundle.

Girlf: "What are you doing?"
    George: "Pleasuring you?"

Er... no. But then, if you go to a restaurant, it isn't going to be much of a turn-on either. It just seems deeply wrong. Also, of course, you wouldn't be able to do it with women eating off of a man, because... well, it might get a little bit like 'Buckaroo'.

D...

Leave a comment:

• DeeCrowSeer
    replied
    Originally posted by krunky
    although I personally do not mix food and sexual pleasure, not quite like that. I can't get into the banana, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream thing either - freaks me out.
    I know what you mean. Either you're making love or you're having lunch... make up your mind! That reminds me of the episode of 'Seinfeld' where George tries to sneak a sandwiche and a miniature TV into bed with his girlfriend, so he can combine sex, food and TV all in one scary bundle.

Girlf: "What are you doing?"
    George: "Pleasuring you?"

Er... no. But then, if you go to a restaurant, it isn't going to be much of a turn-on either. It just seems deeply wrong. Also, of course, you wouldn't be able to do it with women eating off of a man, because... well, it might get a little bit like 'Buckaroo'.

D...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X