Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moving to OHIO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm there.

Comment

Sadly 1470 West (the club I was talking about in my Drag Queens post in the Q&A) is going out of business. Some friends and I are going tonight and it'll be our last time (the actual last night is tomorrow, Sunday, but tonight is thought to be the bigger night). Pity you won't be able to go Von! Are there any good Clubs in Columbus?

Thanos

Comment

Originally posted by ThanosShadowsage
        Sadly 1470 West (the club I was talking about in my Drag Queens post in the Q&A) is going out of business. Some friends and I are going tonight and it'll be our last time (the actual last night is tomorrow, Sunday, but tonight is thought to be the bigger night). Pity you won't be able to go Von! Are there any good Clubs in Colombus?

Thanos
        What color lipstick are you going to wear? hehehehe

But seriously, I am an old man Thanos. Its been awhile since I went clubbin'. Any clubs I used to go to are probably closed now.

Its that darned wife & kids thing. :lol:

I'll be up that way at the end of June. I'll shoot you an email for sure when I'm in town.
        When they had advanced together to meet on common
        ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
        and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
        each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
        mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
        killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Bah, being old has nothing to do with it! I'm sure Mike still knows how to get down and funky! Wife and kids is a bit of a problem. Going clubing should be with wife... but then who would watch kids? How old are they? It's time for them to get jobs I say! Kick 'em out! Just kidding :lol:

I gotta run, we're leaving very soon.

Thanos

Comment

Working...
          X