Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Genre Based Freelance Writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genre Based Freelance Writers

Keep It Coming produces genre based serial stories twice-weekly in a soap opera type format. We are looking for writers in the following genres:

Action/Adventure
    Fantasy
    Historical (all true)
    Horror
    How-To
    Memoirs/Diaries
    Mystery
    Romance
    Sci-Fi
    Suspense
    Western

We are also looking to share advertising, banner and/or ad exchanges, reviewers, etc. Please contact us if you are interested in either submitting a story idea or advertising.

To submit a story idea, vist our website for guidelines: http://www.keepitcoming.net

To trade in banner or other type of advertising, please send an email to [email protected] DO NOT send story ideas to this address.

Thanks,
    Kelli Ballard, Editor/Publisher
    www.keepitcoming.net

Keep it Coming

Does anyone have any information on this "Keep It Coming"? I went to the website but I'd like to hear some opinions on the matter.

Thanos

Comment

I don't know, it seems pretty dodgy.

Part of me wonders who would pay $3.33 a month to read something over the internet which can be put somewhere for free and 70% of sales isn't much and with the exchange rate as it is, any British writers would end up with what can barely be considered chicken feed.

Comment

And yet with publishing houses favouring only bulky series of genre clones perhaps this kind of thing is the inheritor of the old pulps. Just a thought as I haven't investigated this much yet.

Comment

I agree...

I'm more or less of the same opinion as you manmiles. At first glance it seemed like a great idea and I even considered submiting some of my own work. But the more I thought about it the more I realized that I'm better off doing it the old fashioned way. I figure if I can get a small following here via the free DGB then maybe I could convince a publishing co. that there is a market for my stuff.

Thanos

Comment

Working...
          X