Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Portraits of italian friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portraits of italian friends

A little pict from some italian friends.
    From the left: Dal, Chiara ( here she aka Ava Adore ),Paolo ( Chiara's boy friend aka here Engboy ) at her home near Mantua.

Last edited by Hieronymus; 01-10-2007, 12:09 PM.
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

A very nice photograph!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Thanks Chiara not the photographer
      Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

Comment

And why? I look more scary than The Ring's Samara... :PPP
        ^____^

Comment

Certainly a happy gathering. But it needed cats!

Comment

In fact Doc, they are the two Chiara's cats

Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

Comment

All gatherings are better with multiple cats. They are often the entertainment at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc

All gatherings are better with multiple cats. They are often the entertainment at my house.
                Cats are good value.
                My next door neighbours cat visits almost daily. It would have to be the only moggie I have seen that my dog has not tried to kill. Either she's getting too long in the tooth (whats left of them) or perhaps she just enjoys it's company. She even lets it drink from her water, something that she normally wont let any other animal, even her friends the birds, do. She and the birds (mostly magpies and butchers) seem to have a great time playing games, one bird will draw her attention while the others attack from behind or steal food from her bowl.

I will have to get a camera and try to get a picture her and the cat sprawled on the back patio together.
                My signature is

Comment

I'm agreed with you
                  Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

Comment

Cats

I had four siamese cats before the chaos twins arrived them but had to rehome them as one of them could open doors and enter the girls' bedroom. It was sad to them go as they had been great fun, however I do intend to have siamese again as I move out to Spain permanently at the end of the month, plenty of space for them to run about. every home should have at least one cat!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X