Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Happy New Year !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year !!!

and best wishes from Tassie (smaller cousin of Australia - but part of it apparently) - I think New Zealand beat Oz to 2007 but I thought it worthwhile starting this thread in case we don't have any NZ members. Lets hope 2007 brings a little more understanding and peace to the world. 2:47am here...time for bed

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

As we progress towards the End Of Time.

Comment

Happy New Year to one and all. How are you spending it? We're quiet as my wife is laid low & we're listening to the party next door we should have been attending.
      Last edited by silverhand; 12-31-2006, 04:57 PM.
      Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

It's a couple of hours past the Witching Hour here in the UK, but Happy New Year to everyone as well.

Hmm, guess it's time to change that avatar.

'Though I don't know - Christmas decorations can stay up until Jan 6th, can't they?
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

I am presently still stuck in the time loop and I will be in 2006 for two more hours!

Happy New Year !!!!!!!

-Lemec

(-drinking Foster's....)

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

It's the 2007. Now.
            I hope it will be a good time for all of you, my friends
            Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

I made it through the temporal shift! haha!

Happy 2007 Everyone !!!!

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
              - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Happy new year everybody !

Comment

Working...
                X