Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

A message from Lemec as we enter the year 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message from Lemec as we enter the year 2007

As we enter the New Year,

I would like to thank Reinart der Fuchs and all those involved in the Miscellany for giving me a virtual home on the internet.

Thanks Everyone for Making a Wonderful Place!

I have greatly enjoyed and continue to enjoy reading all posts from members and guests and staying in touch with all of you!

Here is to 2007! May it be another excellent and delightful year of talk,debate,shared photographs,stories,creative impulses and everything else the "Moonbeam Roads" throw at us!

Special Thanks to the RPG Group!

-You sure made me happy!

Thanks to Everyone in the Enclave and Beyond!

You all have alot of really great fora,threads and posts!

I sure appreciate all that I learned from you and I appreciate all the pleasure,excitement and enjoyment that I got from all the postings and other internet communication devices !!!!!

It is a blast reading all that you have to say,especially all the comedy,book talk,movie/music discussions,political/cultural.history talk and,of course, talking to Mike and learning about his work,projects,ideas,ideals,reviews,interests,
    background and thoughts!

May you all enjoy a fascinating and spectacular 2007 !!!

Happy New Year !!!!

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

You are very right, Lem. I fully support your thoughts and also thank Reinart, my co-moderators (you included) and all participants for making this aspect of my life so pleasant, interesting and positively challenging.
    Gotta hurry, but not before wishing you all ALL THE BEST FOR 2007 !
    L'E
    Google ergo sum

Comment

Right Lemec, Reinart and every other friends here have created a really ( and rare ) good place, so "ad majora" for the future.
      Thanks everybody guys!
      Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Thanks, Lemec, and I echo your sentiments.

Heard a great name for the year - "Double-Oh Seven", as in James Bond. Well, I think it's cool, anyhow.

May we all have a blessed and thriving year!

-M.
        Miqque
        ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Fantastic!

"Double-Oh Seven" Very cool!

Thanks Everyone !!!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Cheers to Lemec, Dave M., Reinart, Gov, Rose, Kirk, L'E (chaos engineers)...
            And let's not forget our gracious host...the Mighty Michael Moorcock
            Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 01-08-2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by voilodian ghagnasdiak
              Cheers to Lemec, Dave M., Reinart, Gov, Rose, Kirk, L'E (chaos engineers)...
              And let's not forget our gracious host...the Mighty Michael Moorcock
              Not forgetting the many members in ordinary who contribute so much to the site and without whom we (the 'chaos engineers') wouldn't have half as much to do as we have.
              _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
              _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
              _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
              _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Working...
              X