Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Almost...Jerry Cornelius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost...Jerry Cornelius

I've just find this "Final Programme" surfing on net...
    http://www.finalprogramme.com/home.htm

May be...
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

This thread may interest you then: A Jerry Cornelius Project?
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Oh thanks David, I didn't know it just existed... sorry
      Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

Comment

No need to hide, I had no idea either.

I was interested in whether the 'project' was official or just a 'fan' thing, so I Googled the word 'Szpectre', which is the 'Production' company behind the JC film site and got a hit on Szpectre's profile for this site. I then checked the posts he'd made and found the one to Mike asking for permission to make films of the JC novels. So it's all come full circle - in more ways than one, since Szpectre's post was almost exactly 1 year ago.

Now, whether Szpectre has been working on a 'show reel' for Mike's agents to demonstrate the sort of thing he wants to do or whether something else is going on I'd be interested to know.

Doing a WHOIS lookup on the finalprogramme.com domain shows it was registered aabout year ago for two years. The WHOIS record was last updated at the beginning of this month, which might be when the site went 'live'? Bearing in mind the dates involved (the 18th is Mike's birthday) I wonder whether we haven't stumbled upon 'something'. I'm probably reading too much into it, but it seems an uncanny coincidence.
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

I hope for the best, obviously, David... Trailer is dark but it seems not bad...
          There is any Duesemberg but I think it's hard to find one of them
          Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

Comment

Working...
          X