Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PX Calendar Submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PX Calendar Submissions

Lydia has an interesting project going and seeks contributions:

Christmas is coming around again so I thought that as an antedote, it might be quite fun to have our very own (and not very seasonal) advent calendar here at the PX forum.

What I want to do is to have 25 pieces; these can be artwork, photography, short fiction/factuals, verse, music, video e.t.c. and every day of December up until Christmas day a new piece will be available to view!

I would like to put together a grid with 25 squares containing part of an image or a few words/title from a written piece and I will use a random number generator to choose which 'window' will open each day.

I invite PXers to submit their media (deadline of 29th September) multiple entries are welcome and as an added bonus, if your entry appears on Christmas day, I will buy you a present!

Currently this is only an idea, and one which relies heavily on participation, so what do you reckon?

Lydia

See it here: http://prototypex.rotwangsrobot.net/...opic.php?t=659

Thanks,

CK

Cheers Carter, I have extended the deadline to midnight GMT tonight, any last minute submissions from PX's multiversal friends are most welcome. If you're stuck for ideas, I make some suggestions in the thread over at PX which Mr Kaplan links to above.

Thanks,

Lydia

Comment

The calendar is up and running:

http://prototypex.rotwangsrobot.net/advent/px/

Comment

Working...
      X