Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Buy Elric's Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Elric's Comics

Hy,

i'm italian,

how can i buy ALL COMPLETE COLLECTION of Elric Comics?

Can i have a list of all of those?

And, if it is possible,

a link to a online-shop

Very thanx

Elric comics

Originally posted by Jamsus
    Hy,

i'm italian,

how can i buy ALL COMPLETE COLLECTION of Elric Comics?

Can i have a list of all of those?

And, if it is possible,

a link to a online-shop

Very thanx
    Hi Jamsus,

It would probably take you a whole lot of effort to find all appearances of elric as he not only not only had his own comics but appeared in other mags, like Marvel's epic Magazine in the '80s. I'd recommend you look up the

Overstreet Guide to Comics Priceguide as they claim to list every comic from 1900 to the present day, I don't collect comics anymore but still have a large collection, i used to use the Overstreet guide to track where/when/what if I was after a particular character's appearances. If I remember rightly, apart from the comic adaptation of Stormbringer by Jim Cawthorn in 1978, elric first appeared in a series published by the now defunct Pacific Comics and the rest, well, is history!!

As for online shops, there are many, I used to use Mile High comics in colorado and also Coliseum of comics in Florida. The Overstreet guide also included details of comic shops all over the planet so hopefully if they still do there will be some in Italia, I think the Overstreet can also be looked at online as well now but I'm not too sure about that. I will say BE CAREFUL and check the condition is as stated, I was quite lucky and never had problems but I know some people who did with unscrupulous companies.

So, hope this helps, ,best of luck, CIAO!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Working...
    X