Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

i'm elric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm elric

There's a new blog entry added:

i'm elric

What Moorcock character are you
    You are Elric of Melnibone. A dark albino Elf crused to carry the unholy sword Stormbringer and to destroy the world for a new worldTake this quiz!Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    Last edited by David Mosley; 11-17-2006, 02:33 AM. Reason: Corrected blog link

The link does not operate for me !

Comment

You are Oona the Dreamthief's Daughter. She is the Elric's child and she uses the moonbeam roads to travel to other worlds.

The blog link didn't work for me either. As you can see, the quizilla link worked fine!

Comment

I'm Spartacus!

Oh, sorry - wrong quiz.

Apparently, I'm really - " You are a Lord/Lady of Law. You like for everything to be prefect and when you are mad all of the blance is upset."

Which probably isn't far off, but I was kind of hoping for Oswald Bastable.

Oh, and question 5 is unfair:

Moorcock wrote these books, which one would you read.
        - The White Wolf's Son.
        - The Sailor on the Seas of Fate.
        - The Skrayling Tree.
        - The Bane of the Black Sword.
        - Stormbringer.
        Can't I read all of them?

Originally posted by Morgan Kane
        The link does not operate for me !
        Actually, if you do follow the (corrected) link it just takes you to a plain text version of this thread anyway.
        Last edited by David Mosley; 11-17-2006, 02:46 AM.
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

I am apparently Elric as well. I guess I could use a bit more sun.

Comment

Btw, isn't "dark albino" an oxymoron?
            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

like idiot savant ?..blah lame joke bad me

You are Ulric von Bek. He is the last member of his bloodline and has no real care for the supernatural.

0 other people got this result!
              This quiz has been taken 19 times.
              0% of people had this result.

Comment

I'm Elric, which is cool. I don't think I'm as depressed as him though.

Comment

tested out as Ulrik von Bek here
                  "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Sorry, but if now the link is functionnal, i cannot find the way to the quizz ...

Comment

quiz!

Comment

Thanks .. test made ...

Comment

I've seen the results for this test. Personally I think it's underdone.

Comment

Apparently I am Oona. Don't tell L'E that I'm his daughter's namesake (or my wife that I am suddenly a woman )

Comment

brother

Originally posted by Doc
                              Apparently I am Oona. Don't tell L'E that I'm his daughter's namesake (or my wife that I am suddenly a woman )
                              Well doc, I'm his son, so that makes me you your brother!! And stop stealing my dreams or I'll tell Dad!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X