Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Octobriana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octobriana

I don't know if somebody of you remember Octobriana.
    Now there is a movie ( I've seen it in the Bryan Talbot site ):
    http://www.octobriana.net/
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Never heard of it. Sounds interesting though, off course my own political branch is Utopian-Anarchism. Will this be coming out in Canada?
    Also, your link dosn't work.

Comment

Hi, just found out about it. Love the whole thing. Any ideas were I can get a copy of these comics?

Comment

You can buy the entire The Adventures of Luther Arkwright (which first helped bring Octobriana to 'mainstream' comics attention) as a web-comic from Bryan Talbot's web site for £5 ($9.49).
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

thanks. By the way, cool avatar. Were's it from?

Comment

Luther Arkwright by Bryan Talbot
            Last edited by David Mosley; 11-17-2006, 12:18 AM.
            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I've mentioned before that I often think of people as their avatars. I was shocked when David posted a picture of himself with a beard. He is supposed to have cool blowing white hair and always be wearing shades.

A good image with which to have an association, I think...

Comment

Working...
                X