Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I'm back - what've I missed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back - what've I missed?

I suffered a total crash last saturday. and lost everything on my PC.

Have I missed much?

Could I respectfully request that anyone who has me in their e-mail address book send me a 'mail? I lost all my contacts and would like to repopulate my own. Thanks.

It's good to be back!
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Glad your back Gov.
    As far as what you've missed...
    A whole generation of evolution...
    That could've used you..

Comment

What you missed:
      1. George Bush got a good thumping in the mid-term elections
      2. Mike posted a new Corum short story online
      3. The Bank of England raised UK interest rates
      Caveat: One of the above is not true.
      _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
      _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
      _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
      _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

And we have a new Scottie dog in the family!
        Google ergo sum

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley
          What you missed:
          1. George Bush got a good thumping in the mid-term elections
          2. Mike posted a new Corum short story online
          3. The Bank of England raised UK interest rates
          Caveat: One of the above is not true.
          Please tell me the Corum story is one of the true ones!!!

Originally posted by L'E
          I'm very happy for you, L'E. I miss having an animal (well... a cat, really ) about the house.
          Last edited by Governor of Rowe Island; 11-11-2006, 02:45 PM.
          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

I AM HERE NOW. HAIL CHAOS. NI NI NI NI NI NI NI.
            Last edited by The Mythanian; 11-21-2006, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L'Etranger
              Just read this...

Congratulations on your new family addition! Scotties are perhaps the only dogs that look quite dapper wearing sweaters...

Comment

Working...
              X