Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Brom Corrupts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brom Corrupts

lets hope ''elric'' or the ''fire clown'' is featured!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

''Be sure to tune in to "Justice" Monday night on Fox. Some misunderstood Goth kid in the story is suppose to be Brom fan. My art is suppose to be featured (at least that is what the producer told me - probably will only get a 2 second background shot). My art also might be referred to as a malevolent corrupting influence on the minds of socially ill-adjusted misfits everywhere (woo-hooo). Should be a hoot! -brom

Here's the synopsis:

Justice
    THE MURDER OF A HIGH SCHOOL BULLY LEADS THE FIRM TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR OUTCAST CLIENT MAY BE GUILTY OF MURDER
    ON AN ALL-NEW “JUSTICE”
    MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, ON FOX - ON ITS NEW DAY AND TIME
    TNT & G represents a teenage outcast who is accused of the ritualistic murder of the school bully on the “Crucified” episode of JUSTICE making its time period premiere Monday, Oct. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (JUS-106) (TV-14; L, V ) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1''

When it comes time to die
    Sing your death song
    and die like a warrior.

http://www.aliensurgeon.com

Originally posted by HellHound
    lets hope ''elric'' or the ''fire clown'' is featured!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

''Be sure to tune in to "Justice" Monday night on Fox. Some misunderstood Goth kid in the story is suppose to be Brom fan. My art is suppose to be featured (at least that is what the producer told me - probably will only get a 2 second background shot). My art also might be referred to as a malevolent corrupting influence on the minds of socially ill-adjusted misfits everywhere (woo-hooo). Should be a hoot! [
    [/FONT]
    Oh Great, another stupit who thinks that art (music, books, comics, etc) is the cause of all the problems of society instead of searching and fighting the real causes (the system).
    Beeing a fan of Metal, comics, fantasy, SF and role playing games I had to listen bulshit like this all my life, but every time I see something like this it really upsets me. Can somebody think that beeing a Brom fan can turns you into a murderer?
    I think that lots of people prefer to think like this beacause they don´t want yo afford the truly society illness, its always easy to find something else to burden with.
    In Argentina, a year ago, a guy murdered some of his shoolmates and pess sayed that this boy did it beacuse he listened "violent music" (marilyn manson, ramstein).
    Just beacause I like Elric Im not going to kill people and try to summon demons

Comment

I did not notice this thread until today. Is there any way that you can post your images for us to view?
      Thankyou

Comment

Watch out high school bullies everywhere!
        \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Working...
        X