Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Researching Dick Turpin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I appear to be on the "nice" side of Santa's list this year. (Which is a good thing, given Kommando's new interpretation of the proverbially lump of coal). I was intrigued by Our Fearless Leader's endorsement of Fantastic Victoriana. And, I'll admit to still being a bit mystified by League and Second Ether.But, when I looked it up it was 327 pounds sterling. (A big I'm sorry to the author, but the McCabe dishwasher actally was a 1977 model and ...well...I lost) But, it turns out my local library system has not one, but three copies. So, I may make it out of the woods yet!
    Kevin McCabe
    The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Working...
    X