Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

[Spam] Help me please, i very need good job.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Spam] Help me please, i very need good job.

Hello

I am in first time on this forum.
    I search job, like part-time work, but i can not find.
    Please tell me, where i can find what i need.
    Maybe it will be service or something else like work at home.

Goodbye.

P.S. I live in Texas

Hi,

That's not really what this site is about. Perhaps you need to contact an Employment Centre in your town? Good luck though.
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

This has got to be a windup.

Comment

or very desperate ... but nevertheless definitely inappropriate

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

DM - just realised the thread "FAQ - Work in Progress" may have been snatched up by a search engine and be a genuine enquiry (hope I'm not overstepping my mark here).

JasonWorker please understand that this is not a job-search site.

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

That makes sense.
            Mike is based in Texas, what with the text you pointed out for the forum description and texas being referenced on this site I'd imagine, it might be the case.

Comment

Well spotted Muroc. Better change that post haste.
              _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
              _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
              _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
              _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

...more likely a quirky come-on to get you to hit the hotlink...wiley dastards
                "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Talisant - think you may be right (yes I just clicked the link )...guess I'm too trusting. Nevertheless I think we may have been targetted because of the thread title (which DM has very efficiently and quickly remove). Sux that you have to try and bow to these automated spammers.

Comment

I think both options are possibilities at this stage. I say we wait to see whether there's any response from JasonWorker in the next 24 hours and if there's none then I'll delete the thread. (This isn't the right forum for it anyway, but I'll leave it here so we know where it is.)

Comment

cheers DM... geez you put a lot of time in looking after our humble home here it really is appreciated

Comment

One thing you'll learn about David (aka demos99, aka DavMos ) is that he never sleeps! Ever!

Check the times of his posts, you'll see what I mean.
                        Last edited by Governor of Rowe Island; 09-15-2006, 01:26 PM.
                        You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

YAAAWWNNNNN...

Comment

This is a happier Dave awaiting the first rays of sunlight at the crack of dawn.
                            What a fine monitor induced neon tan has he.
                            Oh, time for a morning coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Governor of Rowe Island
                              One thing you'll learn about David (aka demos99, aka DavMos ) is that he never sleeps! Ever!

Check the times of his posts, you'll see what I mean.

I think so, too, Guv! Perhaps he's really a panopticon--or a complex spybot mining this site (Written with great affection, of course, David!)

Comment

Working...
                              X