Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

One Picture Every Day For Three Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Picture Every Day For Three Years

Check out this video. A woman has taken a picture of herself for three years. It's fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHdwddwRdE
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

It's "strange" for me...
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Hopefully it's an ongoing project. It'll be really interesting when she has a couple of decades worth of photos.

Comment

I did not look at the photographs, but it would be good if they are numbered with the date and time.

It will be interesting to see how subtle the changes are when getting older.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
          Check out this video. A woman has taken a picture of herself for three years. It's fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHdwddwRdE
          "This video has been removed due to copyright infringement."

Boy, that didn't take long...
          "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
          --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Originally posted by lemec
            I did not look at the photographs, but it would be good if they are numbered with the date and time.

It will be interesting to see how subtle the changes are when getting older.
            The only real change I noticed was the changing hairstyles and clothing.
            Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
              The only real change I noticed was the changing hairstyles and clothing.
              Oh, still kinda cool though. ;)

too bad they took it off.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
              - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
              X