Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Artwork Contest!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artwork Contest!!!

Ok people... I'm starting up an Eternal Champion Artwork contest. Why? because I want to. What's in it for you? Praise... no, not a million dollars. Sorry... if I was lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills, maybe. But I don't have that kind of cash to throw around. But what I can do is... congratulate you on an awesome piece of work.

If you want to showcase your skill here at Multiverse.org draw Elric (Or some other really pale dude and call him Elric )! We'll see your picture and if we like it, go to your site (if you have one). It's a win win situation. So come on... show us what you've got!

Thanos

Hello,
    I am new here and would you tell me if the contest is still open? If I become famous I will torch our cigars with a c-note. Thanks.
    "But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard."

Comment

It's always open. ;p

So far there have been:

0 Entries.

Thanos

Comment

If I had access to a scanner I may actually submit something. I've never done an art contest before and I'd like to see what others think of my drawing style.
        "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
        --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

And submit a drawing where? Simply post it in here?

Comment

Yep, in here is fine.

Thanos

Comment

Ah, thanks! Shall see to it that I do a nice new drawing for this soon. :)

Comment

Art Contest

Have there really been no entries?

Mr. P.

Comment

I will try to get something in here soon
                  I am a Professional Artist... so maybe I can get a few hails here and there tp boost my confidence...

Comment

I've got my first pencil work of Elric in front of me here at work. I'll scan it once I get home.

Comment

Working...
                    X