Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

What's your opinion of the new site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your opinion of the new site?

There's a new poll entry added:

What's your opinion of the new site?
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 08-04-2006, 10:40 PM.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Very Highly Addictive Reinart. But you can tell that from the amount of time we spend on here daily, hourly, minutely, microsecondly, infinitively.......

Comment

I've only had one small gripe. Once your in Forums theres is no simple link back to the 'home' page. If I use a link, I can only go back to the forums index.

Comment

opaloka wrote
        Once your in Forums theres is no simple link back to the 'home' page. If I use a link, I can only go back to the forums index.
        Try going to Quick Linkson the top right of the page and hit Todays Posts its a smoother ride.

Comment

Originally posted by opaloka
          I've only had one small gripe. Once your in Forums theres is no simple link back to the 'home' page. If I use a link, I can only go back to the forums index.
          Well known problem: eventual resolution.
          Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Originally posted by opaloka
            Actually, paging down to the bar at the very bottom, then clicking on the Moorcock's Miscellany link between Contact Us and Archive brings back the Home page. Not super quick, I know.
            Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
            -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

Fantastic Site! I have been here about every day!

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
              - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
              X