Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Last Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge
    replied
    I realise that I'm probably one of the least regular posters ever to have imposed on a site but I have been reading since well before the meltdown and would be much saddened to see you leave PWV.
    I realise that the site has changed and some of the old regulars have now migrated to other fora, indeed I am reminded of ozymandias (shelly) on occasion but I hope that we can rebuild and return to the glories of before the cateclysm.

Yours, with hope,

Judge.

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    replied
    I'm enjoying the change. I've witnessed a number of different iterations of the site and I feel it keeps getting better and better.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
    But to be honest, I know what it feels like to lose the desire to hang around. Ever since the site has been back up I've personally felt out of place here. It's not the overstuffed chair by the fireside it used to be. Many of my old friends have left and many of the new people are, well...

...anyway, Idiot_Savant isn't the first person I've grown to like who has stopped hanging out here and I'm beginning to think the personal interaction with Mike is really all that's left here for me.

Ah, well. Plus اa Change, Plus C'est La Même Chose.[/FONT]
    Ahem. Some of us old farts are still around, PWV I know I've done the same song and dance for a couple of years, but...

Seriously, though, the site is different than it was in its last resurrection. I miss some people a great deal (and Jerrico counts differently), but some change is good.

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Savant
    replied
    Does this mean I have your permission to tie one on tonight?

/me raids the wine rack

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by Idiot_Savant
    I promise to behave (for once) from now on!
    Behaving is so overrated.

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Savant
    replied
    Topic's all over the place now because Iddy-Sav came back! Personally, I'm just glad to be off the subject of me.
    I'm not that bad! I promise to behave (for once) from now on!

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by David Mosley
    A number of people (myself included) put a lot of work into the IG last year and it's depressing to see all that effort wasted.
    Ugh. I just got home and was about to go check out the Hive, but now I'm wondering if I want to. I must brace myself. I poured blood, sweat and tears into that thing. Fortunately, all three of those tanks are refilled and ready for work.

Still, we have to be resolute and hold on to the belief that the Hive will eventually rise from the ashes looking even better and more comprehensive than it was before.
    Oh, it will. I happen to have a huge archive somewhere on my hard drive of most of the non-cover stuff.

Sorry - I seem to have wandered off-topic.
    Topic's all over the place now because Iddy-Sav came back! Personally, I'm just glad to be off the subject of me.

Four different smilies in one post.
    Oop! Five!

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Hooray for the image gallery!!!

Please don't give up the struggle of the Multiverse!

I don't think we got to the redecorating phase yet.
    Last edited by lemec; 08-04-2006, 03:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    My delight at seeing the Image Hive finally in a working format is sadly tempered by how much I know is missing from it due to the 'hack attack' of the old site earlier this year. A number of people (myself included) put a lot of work into the IG last year and it's depressing to see all that effort wasted.

Still, we have to be resolute and hold on to the belief that the Hive will eventually rise from the ashes looking even better and more comprehensive than it was before.

Sorry - I seem to have wandered off-topic.

Leave a comment:

• Madrigal Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
    PWV is just mourning the loss of the of somewhat unfucntional Image Hive. What's that you say? It's been fixed? If I go to the Image Hive, right now, and start surfing around I'll find most of the images restored? Really? Why, I'm headed over there right now! Wayne from Axign fixed today? My god!
    Thanks, Mr. Fox! And as long as we're passing out hugs, send one over to Wayne for us, will ya?

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
    PWV is just mourning the loss of the of somewhat unfucntional Image Hive. What's that you say? It's been fixed? If I go to the Image Hive, right now, and start surfing around I'll find most of the images restored? Really?
    Why, yes, perhaps having something important to do will be just the thing. Shoot me an e-mail, Berry, with any infos I need to get back to work.

Leave a comment:

• voilodian ghagnasdiak
    replied
    All Right...multiversial co-existence lives!!
    Maybe there is a Lord Arkyn after all. To the image hive !

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    replied
    PWV is just mourning the loss of the of somewhat unfucntional Image Hive. What's that you say? It's been fixed? If I go to the Image Hive, right now, and start surfing around I'll find most of the images restored? Really? Why, I'm headed over there right now! Wayne from Axign fixed today? My god!

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by Idiot_Savant
    don't leave this little sweety pie here all alone in cyberspace. I was thinking maybe we could run off to Tanelorn together winky winky ya ya i'm bad, forgive me
    *swoon* First a hug and now this! Well, guess I'll stick around at least 'til I get the strength back in my knees.

And hey, thanks, TM. Mucho 'preciated.

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Savant
    replied
    but but but Idiot_Savant is back in the house! I'm more fun than a barrel of monkeys! jk
    don't leave this little sweety pie here all alone in cyberspace. I was thinking maybe we could run off to Tanelorn together winky winky
    ya ya i'm bad, forgive me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X