Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Last Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Post

You guys seem nice :)
    Caio

Leaving so soon?

Thanks for the compliment, Idiot_Savant.

Is this Last as in the last one ever? It's sad to see you go if that is the case.

Take care,

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Hopefully its not the last post ever. We Houstonian Rush heads need to stick together.
      If no more posts, then all the best to you and yours.

Comment

It was a short but enjoyable introduction. I for one will miss your wit Savant. Farewell and good luck to you and your family.
        Surely you could still "check in" periodically?

Comment

Never got to know you very much, Mr. Savant. Good luck on your new paths.
          Google ergo sum

Comment

L'E Wrote
            Never got to know you very much, Mr. Savant.
            Savant is a lady L'E. Couldnt you sense it through her text? We're probably all a trifle calloused round these parts..
            I hope we dont become Brokeback Forum.
            Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 08-01-2006, 11:16 AM.

Comment

My wishes are just as sincere.
              Google ergo sum

Comment

Sorry to see you go (if that's what you're doing) but hopefully your path may one day lead back to our petite domicile. Take care.
                _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

I've just subjected you guys too far to much information.
                  I just don't want to disrupt this most august of message boards with my brain farts
                  Though, I must say you guys are very sexy and virile

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Savant
                    I just don't want to disrupt this most august of message boards with my brain farts
                    Brains need to fart too. If not, then people tend to get big headed. And brain farts are usually more pleasant than the other kind.

Comment

Ciao
                      I hate goodbyes.... even in Italian.

We all feel that way sometimes, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you pop back in from time to time. Drop in the next time you're feeling low; all the "Hey! Great to see you, I_S, how ya been!?!" will cheer you right up!
                      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
                      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

PWV Wrote
                        It's all masturbation with a metal, detachable penis.
                        I Savant Wrote
                        Man; whatever she finds sexy and virile about that statement is Waaay beyond me. I found it a trifle goofy.
                        Makes me glad that Im lacking in female hormones!

Comment

Didn't King Missle sing that song, Voilodian?

Adult Content:

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

You've got me sailing in uncharted waters on this one.
                            "MISS"le without a penis, like a crossdresser perhaps? Was I.Savant actually a woman or some sort of eunuch Black Widow casting a tangled web? Or maybe Rose playing a naughty prank? There was something odd about the whole lot, but Im probably viewed as being the same!

Comment

Originally posted by voilodian ghagnasdiak
                              You've got me sailing in uncharted waters on this one.
                              "MISS"le without a penis, like a crossdresser perhaps? Was I.Savant actually a woman or some sort of eunuch Black Widow casting a tangled web? Or maybe Rose playing a naughty prank? There was something odd about the whole lot, but Im probably viewed as being the same!

I don't know what was going on about that, but the "detachable penis" quote reminded me of the song and video I used to hear in the early 90's and we used to joke about it when I worked in a grocery store. I guess I have way more weird influences than everyone else.

http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics...TBV6qNfbNC4%3D
                              Last edited by lemec; 08-03-2006, 02:42 AM.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                              X