Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

TMTYF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawksun
    replied
    Originally posted by Pellaz
    He could always try to cash in one pu.

Try to. I didn't say it would be easy, and the Galactibanks refuse to deal in fiddlin' small change.
    You'd probably need an Arcturan Megafreighter to transport all that cash, which would probably add to your costs.

Leave a comment:

• Pellaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Lord's Passing
    And with a only a 56 Terra-byte fax modem, this takes an eternity and costs at least 6 rubber ninghys.
    He could always try to cash in one pu.

Try to. I didn't say it would be easy, and the Galactibanks refuse to deal in fiddlin' small change.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Lord's Passing
    replied
    And with a only a 56 Terra-byte fax modem, this takes an eternity and costs at least 6 rubber ninghys.

Leave a comment:

• TMTYF
    replied
    TheAlderian

The variability of your next post is too high with wide variation shown across all planes listed in the multiverse archives. Obivously I cant post a different reponse on each plane, it would take an eternity. In short far too specific.

Its going to be quite some time before I get the next opportunity to use this temporal net. Not only do I have to leave my own normal space time, I also have to find a large number of suitable plane alignments.

TMTYF

Leave a comment:

• Jerry Cornelius
    replied

Er, might even deter Merlin!

Leave a comment:

• Zax
    replied
    Hang on, you mean your PC hasn't crashed for 18,000 years? Or did that cease to be a problem with Windows 20,000?

Leave a comment:

• Zax
    replied
    No, what should have happened is that he posts 'Yes I can', then you ask that question. Okay, now try that again...

Leave a comment:

• TMTYF
    started a topic TMTYF

TMTYF

Eureka success at last! The temporal net is now fully operational.

From the year 20,005 I can now post messages though time to the year 2,006 and actually find them archived 18,000 years later.

Anyone who wants to learn the secret of mankind's ultimate fate? Well you are never going to believe it!

TMTYF
Working...
X