Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danskmacabre
    replied
    1 Bottle of Corona please! :D

Leave a comment:

• porcus_volans
    replied
    I’m afraid the vineyard slaves have done a bunk, Woolfie. It appears that Bladnock Bess saw what success Terhali was having with you and thought she’d have some of it too. She took all her kit off, painted herself green and has been prowling around the Inn scaring the Bejeezus out of staff and punters alike. We’re now looking for new vineyard slaves, icehouse flunkies, two kitchen porters and a brass plaque to put next to where Old George used to sit at the bar.

I’ll have a pint of Timothy Taylor’s Landlord please, with a Glendronach chaser. The 18 year old please.

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
    We are in lockdown here in Spain with the Coronavirus however the Moonbeam Roads are still openso I`ve called in for a pint and a large single malt . I hope everyone is ok .
    Thanks very much.

Stay well and keep safe.

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    We are in lockdown here in Spain with the Coronavirus however the Moonbeam Roads are still openso I`ve called in for a pint and a large single malt . I hope everyone is ok .

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    I just woke up ...I was in the Thingfish Lounge when I met this young Melnibonean girl , strange, she was green skinned and her name was Terhali . Next thing I knew I was on the Imrryrian Pay as you go Dream Couch for three weeks.....Terhali has gone , so has my wallet and 1000 year old Melnibonean wines from the cellar....Porcus can you have the vineyard slaves go into extra production for next week ? Ohhhh my head....

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Soon will harness the power of the river to run the machinery necessary to construct a Moat of Beer around The Moorcock Inn's estate.

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied

Outdoor Event, Under the Stars of the Multiverse...
    First Annual Ace Peters Film Festival
    Inn's Courtyard
    April 1st, 2020
    General Seating Available
    Begins at 2 PM Moo-Oria Time
    -------

Leave a comment:

• porcus_volans
    replied
    Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
    The Thingfish Lounge planning permission was granted , it`s completed with the help of some arcane decorator from London named Jerry Cornelius or something like that . ( he did it for nothing anyway , strange guy , sometimes he wore nail varnish and he did a good job anyway ) . The Ziva clone waitresses and the Pan Tang Pole Dancers are all in place , just have to make sure the Wolf Order lot keep their hands off , these girls have been trained by Hawkmoon himself and are lethal !

The Thingfish Lounge opens with an unending extravaganza of 30 year old distiller cask Glenmorangie finest single malt, on the house , and a huge cheers to Thingfish .

The Bill Shankly Suite has been redecorated and new home theatre 100" HD systems installed , with soundproof walls in case the rest of us want some peace wheh the slum sport ...er ...football is on . The NHL and ESPN channels are on it as well so should be fun .

A big welcome back to everyone , it`s brilliant to be back , and again , a sad but HUGE cheers to Thingfish !!!!
    A lounge and a suite. This place has gone all posh since I was last in.

It’s good to see that the Bill Shankly Suite has extended its shelving to accommodate the recently acquired pots and baubles. And there’s space for one more at least, which is good forward planning.

I’ll have a large Glenmorangie in memory of the boy Thingfish and another for yer man Lemmy.

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    I`m now on the Talisker Distillers 10 year old single malt , the old quaich is never empty so the Chaos Twins or Xiombarg Junior might have to collect me in case I fall into the ditch ( again ) and disappear for three days !!! Sláinte !!

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    Zlogdan , fill your boots , like the Everlasting Concubine , the Murphy`s never ends here !!! Cheers !

Leave a comment:

• zlogdan
    replied
    I have just come here for a short rest and to sip a wonderful tasteful refresh from this, cheers in honor of our friend Alan! Cheers pal

A9ETVIwG3Cyh-qNrD7BidImQHP8c1JbBdiSgEOqTY7qJqUqond1kv-Aztvf9zSXKePt0X3m8u3zaAzDzgC_pYClyQ7k7eHNZ38xLXi6EehBxuaJSL3we3YS91xT4ioRTJ9MZzypoiADy8AW7LZXTvtWgyD8Ebx53Dj-TkSemg7KFwNU16zl1Ba0cPDm7T41sxu5VaJ9fcTI6JaTXrY2pPjL0fs1DPKXHuP_5yc3OxWafkpK2jUcBttz8FfE0cMD

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    The Chaos Twins are now 21 but they are NOT allowed into the Inn , if anyone goes near them , I have a fully functioning needle gun , a spade and no one will ever find you !!!

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    Lemec , the last time we had spiced potatoes on the menu , some green guy named Hew Argech turned up , did the whole lot in . The next thing we knew he had planted potatoes in the car park next to Pietro`s Mercurios's anti grav module and it was completely covered in a few minutes . The paint job was ruined and Pietro was NOT happy . Hew Argech also done in all the weedkiller from the janitor`s office, attempted to seduce one of the Pan Tang Pole Dancers ( he regretted that ) and he was kicked out . So if the spiced potatoes are back on the menu , we better be careful !!!

Leave a comment:

• white wolf's son
    replied
    The Thingfish Lounge planning permission was granted , it`s completed with the help of some arcane decorator from London named Jerry Cornelius or something like that . ( he did it for nothing anyway , strange guy , sometimes he wore nail varnish and he did a good job anyway ) . The Ziva clone waitresses and the Pan Tang Pole Dancers are all in place , just have to make sure the Wolf Order lot keep their hands off , these girls have been trained by Hawkmoon himself and are lethal !

The Thingfish Lounge opens with an unending extravaganza of 30 year old distiller cask Glenmorangie finest single malt, on the house , and a huge cheers to Thingfish .

The Bill Shankly Suite has been redecorated and new home theatre 100" HD systems installed , with soundproof walls in case the rest of us want some peace wheh the slum sport ...er ...football is on . The NHL and ESPN channels are on it as well so should be fun .

A big welcome back to everyone , it`s brilliant to be back , and again , a sad but HUGE cheers to Thingfish !!!!

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Welcome to the Inn, white wolf's son! Spiced potatoes are on special for the weekend. Next week's special is Anti-Gravitic Tequila.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X