Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im on the 6 year old Scrumpy followed by double Glayvas when i hit the nips!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I have now been reading Moorcock's Miscellany for five years!

Thanks for making it a warm, welcome, delightful, wondrous, mysterious
      and magnificent place!

Barkeep, A round of Virtual Best For Everyone! Bring out the finest drinks!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
        Im on the 6 year old Scrumpy followed by double Glayvas when i hit the nips!!
        that's a bit harsh on the japanese?

Comment

• Originally posted by porcus_volans View Post
          Originally posted by thingfish View Post
          Rather punishing on the liver, too, I'd have thought. Scrumpy's destructive enough when it's relatively fresh, but after six years of festering it would be potentially lethal!

Comment

• Originally posted by porcus_volans View Post
            Originally posted by thingfish View Post

Happy 5th anniversary Lem.
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thanks, Thingfish!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
              - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• BLARGHHHH!!!!!

Well, Wulfie, Thingie, Lem, das an all, I was going to serenade you all with my brass quintet, but I had a disturbing dream last night, when Richard Wagner jumped on my chest and after licking his arse, said in gravelly tones dire,
                "I made a Wagner Tuba for you, but I eated it."
                Unfortunately he had - or perhaps he just fed the bits to Regin, Siegfried, and the rest ... so ... a raincheck?

In the meantime, back at the Multiversal Watering Hole - a round of Best Imrryrrian Bitters for everyone! BARMAID!!!
                sigpic Myself as Mephistopheles (Karen Koed's painting of me, 9 Nov 2008, U of Canterbury, CHCH, NZ)

Gold is the power of a man with a man
                And incense the power of man with God
                But myrrh is the bitter taste of death
                And the sour-sweet smell of the upturned sod,

Nativity,
                by Peter Cape

Comment

• Wayhay! Look what I've just found...

I've got my very own smilie.

I'd offer trebles all round but that could be a very expensive mistake! How about a large Macallan with a Tetley's Bitter chaser.

Comment

• Lovin' that smillie PV!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Put that hand back in yer pocket PV,all drinks are on the house for the next 3 days as its Das' Birthday!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Happy birthday Das.

How did you get to be named after a washing powder?

I'll have a Guinness please.

Comment

• Half a dozen pints of Arthur coming up PV,you might need to stock up for the next half hour!
                          Im on the Fowlers Wee Heavies for my sins.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Happy Birthday Das, How many keys of the door is it now ??? LeMec, hope you have many more years of mirth and mayhem here.....right, TF, pass the MacAllan and the latest Pan Tang Pole Dancer and PV.....please please please get The disembodied Belly under control, you and Das are not on until TOMORROW night and in the Bill shankly suite !! ( TF, We've nearly sold out the tickets, best print a few million more and haved the ornithopter warmed up !!! )

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Just getting into training, wws. You wouldn't want daz and the separated stomach to disgrace the inn by not being fully prepared for the big event, now would you?

And anyway, it's good entertainment for the massed ranks of non-footy fans who have eschewed the delights of the bill shankly suite. Strangely, the numbers watching the footy increase when the belly dancing partners begin their show.

Time for breakfast.....solids or liquids....life's full of difficult choices.

Comment

• Thats all the tickets sold folks.
                                We had to bring in Brannart Morphail and a whole host of other multiversal engineers so we could make the place big enough for the 3 million ticket holders.
                                Still its all for a good holi.....erm cause!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X