Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll kick off this morning with the full Scottish and a quart of scrumpy to kick start the old ticker.
    Have a good one!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ahhh...so THIS is where the ever-elusive Sparrow hides...

Hope everyone is well! Had a bit of tummy trouble tonight (my belly was dancing on the inside ), so had a tipple of Jager, and it put me right as rain! Amazing stuff!

das

Comment

• how's this for the perfect breakfast?

Comment

• Nice!!
          I'll have two!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I have just returned from a hard working holid......evaluation tour in Mustique.......why are all the entrants for the 2nd Belly Dancing Challenge wobbling about with massive 25% extra ? It's not fair on the Pan Tang Pole Dancers. Porcus, you really have to control the disembodied belly, the Ant Order are using it to flatten out the holes in the car park. TF, order up a crate of Tennents, please, before Wean Rooney has another go at throwing the toys out the pram !!!!! I did watch Spain v Portugal in the hotel bar, it was quite manic when they scored but at least there was a clear run to the bar !! And NO MORE free Pies for Das, that last bout of belly dancing left half the Shankly suite patrons in a coma!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Case of Tennents comin' right up!
              I've had a hard day so i think i'll kick back with some Laguvullin.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                Porcus, you really have to control the disembodied belly, the Ant Order are using it to flatten out the holes in the car park.
                Apologies woolfie, it's the pedant in me again but how does one flatten a hole?

I know the wobbliest of my many detachable parts is a remarkable thing but I think that's pushing it.

I've just got back from an impromptu business trip to hamburg so I'll have a stein of that nice fluffy German lager beer please. No not bitter, lager. Oh, I see. Bitte. Yes, very funny. German humour. Ha ha....

Comment

• The management apologise for the 'entertainment' tonight, as stated in the Bill Shankly Suite Thread, Porcus and Das are contracted to sing at the World Cup Final doing the Renee and Renato thing.......Save your Love.... while belly dancing and blowing the vuvuzelas...under no circumstances were they authorized to practice on stage here.......all they need now is Sparrowhawk joining in and the world will end..........After suffering through their first rehearsal I need a large Glenmorangie....TF, we really have to crack down on that lot, even the Granbretanians were stuffing cotton wool in their mask earholes !!!!

Comment

• Sending in the attack rhinocerii as we speak WW!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Did someone mention my name? Sorry, but the apocalypse will have to wait, WW - I'm off to Mother Russia and the Baltic for a couple of weeks.

But I'll practice my belly dancing and be ready for a duet with Porcus' amazing belly when I get back!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Are you really going to Russia?? Are you a SPY???!!

I'm confused about what the 'thanks' button is for - is that like a reputation thing, or something?

I'm confused about a lot of things, really...

das

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          Are you really going to Russia?? Are you a SPY???!!

I'm confused about what the 'thanks' button is for - is that like a reputation thing, or something?

I'm confused about a lot of things, really...

das
                          That explains why you do the belly dancing thing......can we get you and Porcus out of the World cup contract ? The Multiverse is just not ready yet, neither is Britain or America's Got Talent !!! Buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!

Comment

• So what's been going on while I've been away? Have you decorated in here, or is that just beer spills and the remnants of the previous furniture?

Bar-being, I'll have a bottle of Black Pearl Stout - and a glass of the famous Tawny Port to follow, if you please! Has anyone seen my guitar? I've written a couple of new songs!

Comment

• good to have you back allen - sorry to read elsewhere about your troubles.

it's all kicked off here since you've been away. that's the world cup, obviously.

we have got the bill shankly suite where footy loving ne'erdowells like tf and me can watch world cup games on a big telly whilst being fed pies and beer by pan tang pole dancers.

das and i have somehow managed to become embroiled in some sort of belly dancing scandal which has resulted in sepp blatter no less appointing us as cultural ambassadors for south africa and inviting us to perform our now notorious act at the world cup closing ceremony. i'm currently on a fry up and real ale diet to ensure the maximum amount of wobble for the cameras.

other than that, life's very much as normal.

Comment

• PV, The Disembodied Belly and The Thing In The Pram are singing a duet ' Don't cry for me, Maradona '........Looks like you've got competition for The world cup final song......don't let Das know, there's enough blood on the walls already. I'm having some imported Coviran cheap lager followed by a Courvoisier in a large glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X