Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runny is in the house - let the party begin! Kamakazes for everyone and I brought Everclear Cherries
    Chicken Little is alive and well. He works at CNN.

Comment

• Hey, where's the Karaoke machine? I feel like belting out Gypsies Tramps and Thieves.

Comment

• I suspected you might show up, given the week you had. You might want to check in the Amsterdam section with Kyrinn. I suspect the karaoke machine over there is more entertaining. And the pistachios are very tasty.

Comment

• Yay! Pistachios!!!

> fans away the smoke of inspiration <

C'mon in, the water's fine.

> burbling sounds ensue again <

Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

• Grolsch
            Grolsch
            Grolsch
            Gotta love the Dutch

Comment

• *pulls up a chair*

"We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!"

Failing that, a glass of water will be fine.
              "They went into the house and were soon rolling about in bed together." - The Wrecks of Time, James Colvin, 1966

Comment

• 500 ml of Absinthe for an appetizer....oh yes and sugar cubes, Faustaff has the water.

Comment

• Let's get Orelli liquored and stuff him arse up in the dust bin!
                  U.M.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Faustaff View Post

"We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!"
                    Sounds good to me. How about a bottle of Cristal or even Ramos Pinto Port?

Comment

• Memories...like the colors of ur...ine...

Bloody hell: reminds me of a very drunk day at the Crusting Pipe in Covent Garden, sinking jugs of tawny port like they were pints, with a fat chick and her friend and my mate Mark. Bloody happy days!
                      Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Glad to see the old place is keeping up its atmosphere and reputation.

I think I'd like a pint of Deuchars.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleDes View Post
                          Bloody hell: reminds me of a very drunk day at the Crusting Pipe in Covent Garden, sinking jugs of tawny port like they were pints, with a fat chick and her friend and my mate Mark. Bloody happy days!
                          I'd fall out of the chair if i did that- you're hardcore man ;)
                          A few years ago I splurged on a fine 20 year port. My husband thought he'd do me a favor and stuck it in the freezer.

Comment

• Those were the days...

Runny:

- Any port in a storm?
                            - What did he stick it in the freezer for?
                            - Was there, like a "sell by" date on it?!

Sadly, these days, I can barely manage a couple of pints before I do something stupid....like the Poll Poll....

Des
                            Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• This site has some funny people posting on it :)

Des, he thought he'd have it well chilled for me. All it did was kill the character of the wine, all I tasted was the alchohol.

Beaujolaise and Lambrusco even Zinfandel chill well but please please don't mess with a $60 Tawny Port.

Comment

• I'm stuck indoors on a cold October evening chipping away at the Tanelorn Q&A Archive. Is it too early to get the mulled mead out?

_"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                                _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                                _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                                _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Working...
                                X