Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was brought up in a slum as well, does that mean I can give up and join the rest of the team in the Bill Shankly suite ? Porcus, is Fulham playing in South Africa ? Where's Partick Thistle ? Anyway, I'll have a barrel of the Cruz Campo and a bottle of Pusser's Rum next to my armchair in the suite !!! TF, I have sent the population of Dundee over to the Football Free zone, only charged them another £25 each, I know there will be bother but we made a killing.......er made loads for the Seychelles charity again !!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lemec View Post
      Last night I was drinking Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale!
      lemec, did you get the Holy Grail Ale from a naughty lady named Zoot?

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Zoot....the one with the huge tracts of land...?

Home brewed ginger ale please - will be ready in another week - can't wait

Comment

• Originally posted by The Jeopardised Leprechaun View Post
          Zoot....the one with the huge tracts of land...?

HUGE tracts of.......Porcus !!!! Bladnoch Bess has been at it again, now she's someone called Zoot giving unsuspecting patrons Monty Python Holy Grail Ale for free, TF and I only charge 4 Melnibonean Goldens a pint !! Now that you mention it, I think I'll have a few before France kick off !!!!! See what you've done, you lot !!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• I'll have a glass of that Bakshaanian Yellow wine.

Comment

• Ooooh! Bakshaanian yellow wine. A patron of class and culture - welcome to the Inn, BTS!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• I was wondering when someone was going to ask for that stuff,theres been a bit of stockpiling going on!
                Thats it WW we have to bar Zoot thats just not cricket is it.
                Im on the Ardbeg tonight!!
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by porcus_volans View Post
                  Originally posted by lemec View Post
                  is your mother a hamster and does your father smell of eldeberries?
                  Even being taunted a second time won't stop me from building my Trojan Rabbit!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                  - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                    Originally posted by lemec View Post
                    lemec, did you get the Holy Grail Ale from a naughty lady named Zoot?
                    Yes, only after a little bit of peril.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Originally posted by by_the_sword View Post
                      I'll have a glass of that Bakshaanian Yellow wine.
                      I hear it tastes like Absinthe, still working up the nerve to try.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Jeopardised Leprechaun View Post
                        Zoot....the one with the huge tracts of land...?

Zoot alors!

Comment

• Actually, it was Princess Lucky, the betrothed of Prince Herbert that was beautiful and rich and had huge... tracts of land.

Zoot was the one in the Castle Anthrax that lit the Grail Beacon to lure in Sir Galahad. She was wicked, bad and naughty and needed to be spanked.

TF, what are you serving for breakfast this morning? I'm famished. No Boabie's pies, if you please.

Comment

• Breakfast this morning SH will be the Full Melnibonean which i know you have a penchant for!
                            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ah, TF, you know me well; I DO have a penchant for Melniboneans. I find them very satisfying.

The Deep Thick and the new Belly Dancing ensemble (me and PV's talented belly) have decided to hold off on all performances until Football Fever has run its course and there are some decent crowds at the Inn who want to do something other than discuss the latest World Cup results.

Comment

• Its ok SH,i have you booked in the executive John Barbican Begg lounge for an hour after the football so the place will be heaving with decidedly confused looking Melniboneans!!
                                So no slacking and.......

more cowbell!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X