Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's friday morning and the start of the weekend. time for a quick snifter before i go to work.

i'm going to risk a large bladnoch. please keep it quiet as bess gets terrifyingly amorous if she finds someone drinking her hometown brew. and chuck in an arthur as a chaser, just to hide the bladnoch behind, obviously.

i'll sit and listen for the all too familiar clank of rivetted underwear. it reminds me of a dwarf convention i went to once........

Comment

• *dumps axe 'side me and walks over to White, giving a solid kick to the rear*

You know what that's for

I didn't think the Inn could handle a TV considering how... vocal we all get. Be like the pub brawl of earlier days.

Red and purple strewn across the walls, floor and whatever that was crawling away.

I swear, I didn't bring it in with me

*slides behind the bar, grabs the absinthe n runs off back to the corner*

Comment

• [QUOTE=Katy;195583]*dumps axe 'side me and walks over to White, giving a solid kick to the rear*

You know what that's for

I didn't think the Inn could handle a TV considering how... vocal we all get. Be like the pub brawl of earlier days.

Red and purple strewn across the walls, floor and whatever that was crawling away.

I swear, I didn't bring it in with me

AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! No I don't

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Glum

ever since this site went mad on april 1, there's been an annoying skinny near naked thing diving into the Baragoon Pond and slapping fish on the rocks, singing worse than Kat, SH and Das after they've had a refreshment or ten. I aske dhim who he was but all he could say was ' Glum ' all the time......he certainly was glum after Kat set about him with the axe. Is that a new Pan Tang Pole Dancer who looks exactly like Ziva ? Right, that's it, I'm off with the days' takings, Ziva and a case of Merlot !!!

Comment

• The Bearded Lady

We have a new act lined up for Saturday night, following her debut success, Das has continued to remain unshaven and is wowing the crowds in the Multiverse with her version of the fabled Bearded Lady. Tickets are rocketing out the door, just in time for TF and I to have our annual outing to the Londra Lap Dancers exclusive Club......a fact finding trip for The Inn !!!

Think I better run now, Kats' on the phone to Das, she's looking even more murderous than usual. I'll have a crate of 70 shilling and a litre of Glengoyne to pass the time while I'm sprinting!!!

Comment

• I love those fact finding trips,but funds are also needed for the Think Tank so i think a matinee should be in order!
              Im off to open some of that Macallan Gold label thats languishing in the corner!!
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                I love those fact finding trips,but funds are also needed for the Think Tank so i think a matinee should be in order!
                Im off to open some of that Macallan Gold label thats languishing in the corner!!
                i know i'm going to regret this tf, but what's the think tank? is it when a soldier with a lisp drives his armoured vehicle into a lake?

a bottle of dog please, dear boy, and a cragganmore with which to wash it down.

Comment

• Got it in one PV!!
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• please please please do NOT mention armoured vehicles to the girls, we had enough trouble when they trashed Bastable's airship ( and the onboard bar ).

I'mstill running from Kat so I need some more Glenmorangie energy, pass the 30 year old, TF !!

Comment

• I think you'll need more than 30yo Glenmorangie to outrun Kat WW!!
                      My scooter might work but you'll have to get the turbo working,or even better use some Cameron Brig as fuel!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, If we put a vat of Absinthe and a quietly smouldering Vilmirian male model posing in his boxers on the bar, pointing into the distance, maybe Kat will be distracted enough to put on THAT dress, leave me alone and start the bar dancing again. In that case, I'll sit quietly with a 20 year old Bowmore, cask strength!!

Comment

• if you're referring to kat's little black number i'm afraid it might not be quite as close fitting as it used to be. i saw bladnoch bess squeezing herself into it behind the stage curtains earlier today. the seams were a-creaking and the excess flesh was a-bulging so sadly i fear the little black number may well have lost much of its shape.

mind you, it added a certain uniqueness to bb's latest stage act, if you're into that sort of thing.

a large glenkinchie to aid the recovery and an arthur accompaniment please.

Comment

• It's OK, P.V. , Kat has several of them, she used to do a quick change act while bar dancing, the hobbits who were hiding under the bar stools are still traumatised. We'll have to do something about Bladnoch Bess, maybe we can ask Lord Arioch to have.... er take her out for dinner one night.......at least we still have Das's Bearded Lady booked !!! A large Southern Comfort on Ice with three pints of Deuchars on standby, barkeep !!!

Comment

• Oh, dear...what HAVE I been up to lately?? Have I been naughty again??

How is everyone?? Where's Elric?! Where's the Brooding Corner??! WHERE'S SPARROW???!

Ack. I'm gone but a few days and all goes to hell in a handbasket. Guess I'll have to poke around in the dream realms, see if I can find Elric...but in the meantime I will entertain you all with my act:

And gimme a swig o' something with a bite to it!

das

Comment

• Oh, my...

This is worrisome! No one has visited the Inn in THREE days??! Did I scare everyone away?? Not sure I can take this - I think I need a drink.

das

Comment

Working...
                                X