Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. My cleavage doesn't sing. BUT, if I squoosh my boobies together, I can make farty noises!

Was that tmi??

Potman! Cards and a light!

das

Comment

• TF, We're going to have to sort this, between Lor's Evil Cleavage and now Das getting in on the act, we should be charging for the entertainment...unless...why is everybody running for the door ???/ Das, no, keep the top on. no.. Arioch save us !!! TF, grab the case of Glenfiddich before we reach the door !!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Wow. My cleavage doesn't sing. BUT, if I squoosh my boobies together, I can make farty noises!
        Just remembered why I never go on Youtube....

Des
        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Uncle Des, You are on your own, you know what she's like and now she has partnered up her Farting cleavage with Lor's Evil cleavage.....at least we'll clear the Inn quicker now but you are on their Hit List. Run !!!!! Look, She's only from Noo Joisey, throw a couple of pretzels and a doughnut down and she'll never find you......as for Lorelei and that Evil cleavage, you're still on you're own !!! Tf, get the guiness cold out, it's going to be a loooooong night !!

Comment

• Am Iam desperate for a pint of Theakston Old Peculier
            Even in Yorkshire its a rare thing these days

Comment

• So thats Guiness AND Old Peculiar(top call Dobah!)
              Long night indeed!
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tf, When Das took her top off, the place cleared except for Elric in Brooding Corner, he was so shocked he couldn't move, now she has him in her clutches again, I've put a screen up as we don't want the creche mentally traumatised!!

I've sacked the Orc doormen Mike sent round, they ate a waiter and we have enough problems with The Thing In The Pram!

A large Talisker and a pint of theakstons, barkeep !!

Comment

• To be expected WW!
                  I'll join you in some of Skyes finest!!
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Have you tried the Strawberry Duck, near Bolton for a spot of Old Peculiar?

Thought you need to take your crash helmet off to get inside the pub?
                    Papa was a Rolling Stone......

Comment

• Not yet Pebble but we visit that neck of the woods now and then so i'll ask about that pub next time we go.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Pebble, the Strawberry Duck was burned to the ground by Das, Kat and Sparrowhawk on their last distillery tour when they stole TF's nuclear scooter and robbed every distillery in Europe before fleeing on the Moonbeam Roads and ending in the Baron Kalan Suite with a case of 30 year old Talisker and a bemused Granbretanian they had captured on the way !

! The Strawberry Duck is no more...oh by the way, barkeep,, another vat of Sauternes 1969 for me and the Pan Tang Girls, thanks......oh no, Das, no, not again, we've just filled the place up again, please no, keep it on...oh Arioch save us ( well isn't that a daft idea, might as well ask the cat, TF where are you when we need help, get her cardy back on !!! )

Comment

• Well after a night of wondering round Kelham Island the area not just the pub i can forgive the lack of Theakstons Old Peculier

i have had at least these wonderfull ales

Ashover brewery - Liquorice Alesort

Thornbridge brewery some wonderful dark and bitter stout i cant remember the name of

Acorn brewery - Gorlovka imperial stout

Comment

• I have a wonderful memory of a girl from Thornbridge Brewery, her name was....eh...TF help, oh hell she was from Dundee, no wonder I forget !!!! Pass the Buckfast, please !!!

Comment

• i can make my bum cleavage fart without even having to squeeze my.....sorry, that's probably an image too far.

now that das has got elric under her spell can she persuade him to have a word with bladnoch bess and pram thing. i've got no problem with them being around as long as bess lays off with the falling-out-of-her-underwear trick and the push chair lays off the waiters.

just back from norfolk again so it's woodforde wherry and a scottle of botch please.

Comment

• *raises Stormbringer overhead*

Forget this bladnoch bess and whatever! Where's that slippery white wolf's son??! Joking about me chin whiskers, he was! Ah-HA!! There he is! *wields the hellblade, and aims for wws' bum*

DOINK!!!

There. That oughta learn ya not to make fun of an old lady. Now, behave...and sit gingerly!

Oh, and porcus...nice image, mr. stinky!

das

Comment

Working...
                                X