Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wot??! NO WAGES??!! For that, I'ma gonna summons...

The Melty Man!

*grabs Elric's conjuring book...*

Ye have been warned...

das

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
      Wait, the prams back in the car park, Bladnoch Bess is ranting again, we better get Porcus back before we lose another waiter to The Thing In The Pram!!!!!
      don't look at me guv. if you want a solution to the pram thing problem i suggest we have a quiet word with the mad blond bloke with the wingeing sword. a barrel of something strong and cheap and a haunch of venison should do the trick.

can you strap a full english and a couple of bottles of arthur's to e type please?

Comment

• Full double English and bottles of finest ale on the way, PV, we tried the venison trap but we lost another waiter and a Pan Tang Pole Dancer to The Thing In The Pram. The mad blonde bloke with the moaning sword refuses to leave Brooding Corner, as he never needs to go to the toilet he says he's there for the foreseeable future. I think he needs another visit from the eldritch Das, or Lorelei with the Evil Cleavage, they should both sort him out. Meanwhile, Tf and I are on the 1,000 year old Dragon's Fire cocktails, along with a case of Tennents ice Cold Lager!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

The mad blonde bloke with the moaning sword refuses to leave Brooding Corner, as he never needs to go to the toilet he says he's there for the foreseeable future. I think he needs another visit from the eldritch Das, or Lorelei with the Evil Cleavage, they should both sort him out. Meanwhile, Tf and I are on the 1,000 year old Dragon's Fire cocktails, along with a case of Tennents ice Cold Lager!!
          Ok. If the mad blonde bloke with the whingeing blade carries on living down to his anti-hero’s reputation we’ll have to find another solution. Waiters are dispensable, pan tang pole dancers are more difficult to come by, and that last one was a particularly friendly young lady.
          I think it’s time to take e type back to his roots and unleash him on bladnoch bess and pram thing. He may be 40 plus years old and a little temperamental but if you give him enough welly and a following wind he can deal with anything you throw at him. Just remember that he needs high octane juice at all times, none of this low alcohol garbage.
          I suggest you clear the bar of all but bladnoch bess’ baby buggy for a little while and we’ll send in THE JAG (I have to build him up otherwise he’ll have a crisis of confidence and think he’s a moggie minor).
          I’m pondering what’s better sport – watching an aging jag take on a ravenous push chair or lorelei when she gets her hands on WWS for his cleavage comments.
          I think something chilled and Australian is on the cards for watching blood sports…..

Comment

• Lorelei started it !!! Chilled australians are ok, if I remember rightly her name was Maylene, or Eilenn, oh hell I can't remember, must be the cocktails. I just hope that Lorelei never teams up with Das, Sh and Kat the Pseudo Viking, it would be worse than last year when we had to put Das on trial. ( She bribed the Judge and got away with it all!!! ) I'm trying some Brazilian lager now, then another Pan Tang Pole Dancer, this one trained in Australia,mate!!!! I think Lor is on the way so I'm off to the ditch on TF's old scooter!!!

Comment

• All Aussies are more than welcome here,the takin...er donations always rocket through the roof when they are around!
              And could you all take your violence outside this is a respectable establishment!!
              Except for the pale skinny dude with the vibragun,he pays upfront!
              Pass that case of T over WW!!
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Young Kingdoms waitress on the way with the Tennents, TF, I think it's going to be a good night, Lor hasn't turned up so she must be terrorising some poor Purple Towns old gits who can't run fast enough to flee The Evil Cleavage. Let's have a Gladiator show beteen Lor and The Thing In The Pram, we could charge even more then for the next hol,ahem fact finding trip to the beach, I'll have some more Tennents in stock, the pitcher,s emptying fast!!!!

Comment

• Yep,that should pull in the punters WW!
                  I hate when the pitchers empty like that we should get the big bottles next order.
                  The Ministry of Defence say they cannot ship over a new batch of pies until thursday as they are not willing to endanger the safety of the crew.
                  Bs!!
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Chilled australians are ok, if I remember rightly her name was Maylene, or Eilenn, oh hell I can't remember, must be the cocktails.
                    for goodness sake, don't go around invoking the names of previous conquests. i told the story of bladnoch bess and look what we're stuck with at the moment.

my poor pensionable homing jaguar has returned licking its wounds but sadly not its lips. it appears that pram thing has defeated the once great feline.

let's just hope the chilled aussie doesn't show up with white wolf's grandson in tow.

i've just had a thought.....there is a certain irony in the fact that the drink most favoured by the homeless in britain is called tennents.

Comment

• Ah that will be the legendary Tennants Super Lager,a discerning quaff,best enjoyed with a rare steak diane with a selection of meditteranean garnishes on the side.
                      Up here the grog of choice for the pavement chic is Carlsberg Special Brew,a nourishing quaff for the more delicate palate with a lovely bouqet best enjoyed whilst sitting coquettishly on one cheek so as not to spread the contents of the elegantly stained trouser within!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• It may be a low nieghborhood full of rumpots.but being new here ill mosey over to the barkeep or whatever you call him watch all the colorfull people likley out of my league and just have a sumatran coffe and a smoke. got to keep my edge you know...it does have a smoking area ? hey is this the tavern ? I must have some memory loss.
                        Last edited by wiredwullff; 03-29-2010, 09:47 PM.
                        "? ",qouz"! ' c. mackay from extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of the crowds.

Comment

• queer eyes on the straight guy

all this talk about grog ,had to quit as i had no controll ,used to start the day with any vodka left over from night beforeg,go to work ,come home drink two six packs of the cheap stuff,about half a bottle of rotgut maddog,then start drinking ...vodka . I only say this because I do not want looks of mistrust at your establishment.if I wont join in.though he was not always practicing moderation I think A.CROWLEY had it right when he advocated it. since I cant seem to i dont go there.your making me a little thirsty though.
                          "? ",qouz"! ' c. mackay from extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of the crowds.

Comment

• Wiredwulf, there is a smoking ban in The Inn ever since Kat and Das set one of the waitresses on fire during an indoor barbeque, we had a real job covering that up for Multiversal health and Safety, so there is a smoking area in the car park next to the funeral pyres for hire. Sumatran coffee is no problem, although I would recommend TF's spectacular Dundonian Latte, complete with a dash of Special Brew and an old sock. Uh oh, I think Lorelei's really on the way this time, the Evil Cleavage moans more than Stormbringer!!! I'll take that Drambuie and a Pan Tang Pole Dancer and hide out until the next batch of Boaby's World Famous Radioactive Pies arrive!!!

Comment

• Its ok to smoke i suppose in the Una Persson suite upstairs Wiredwullf!
                              Watch out for those temporal shifts though!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Wiredwulff, If you are going to have a Havana or something in the Una Persson suite, watch out for Das's smoke detectors, if you are caught and you haven't bought the cigs from behind the bar she subjects you to unspeakable tortures, like moving you to Noo Joisey and annoying you in the ditch!!! Meanwhile, I'll have another vat of Drambuie, Lorelei and The Evil cleavage haven't caught me ( evil chuckles....... )

Comment

Working...
                                X