Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany


Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm setting them up! (red hot pokers at the ready!)

    The wished for Good Cheer! is on the house, all day! (courtesy of our Host!)

    Merry Christmas!

    Comment


    • Gelukkig nieuwjaars wisseling

      Right. I'm setting them up for the New Year celebrations... On the House!

      What's your poison?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios
        Right. I'm setting them up for the New Year celebrations... On the House!

        What's your poison?
        Outstanding, Pietro_Mercurios !!!

        I'll have a Glenmorangie,please!

        15 Years Old.




        Video:

        https://www.glenmorangie.com/tasting...aste_15yrs.asp

        Thanks,Friend !!!!!




        -Lemec

        "With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

        Comment


        • Happy en Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
          aan Iedereen!

          Comment


          • It's NEW YEARS! As Mrs C. says, yers gotta 'ave shampain at New Years, 'aven't yers?



            'Appy New Year!
            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

            Comment


            • Boy! That was some party...

              Right, I'm on the Super de Boer, Latour de France, Côtes du Roussillon Villages, tonight.

              A snip, at only €3.99 a bottle.

              So, 1st drink's on me, to a Very Happy Œstre!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios View Post
                Boy! That was some party...

                Right, I'm on the Super de Boer, Latour de France, Côtes du Roussillon Villages, tonight.

                A snip, at only €3.99 a bottle.

                So, 1st drink's on me, to a Very Happy Œstre!
                I'll get in on that,thanks!

                I'lll bring the chocolate bunnies!



                Happy Easter!
                Last edited by lemec; 06-10-2007, 06:49 PM.

                "With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

                Comment


                • Really, thanks. :)

                  "I'll take another Coke with a slice of lime, please. Would you also slide the pretzels down this way? Thanks." I say as I look around at all the friends and others I've yet to thank.

                  "Nice place you got here." I add, nodding.
                  Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

                  "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kyrinn S. Eis View Post
                    "I'll take another Coke with a slice of lime, please. Would you also slide the pretzels down this way? Thanks." I say as I look around at all the friends and others I've yet to thank.

                    "Nice place you got here." I add, nodding.
                    I'm glad you've made yourself comfortable, Kyrinn. We can even splurge for peanuts, not just pretzels! And since I know the bartender, I may be able to get you two slices of lime.

                    Comment


                    • Ooooh yeah!

                      Tanqueray and tonic for me.

                      Just about to move house: anyone got any suggestions to make it easier?

                      Des
                      Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

                      Hawkwind tabs

                      Comment


                      • I dig it da' most-

                        Originally posted by Doc View Post
                        I'm glad you've made yourself comfortable, Kyrinn. We can even splurge for peanuts, not just pretzels! And since I know the bartender, I may be able to get you two slices of lime.
                        What about pistachios?
                        Oooh, two slices of lime? No yer' talkin'!

                        > ambles over to the Amsterdam seating section for some 'deep thought', mired in silvery smoke, as it is... <
                        Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

                        "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by UncleDes View Post
                          Tanqueray and tonic for me.

                          Just about to move house: anyone got any suggestions to make it easier?

                          Des

                          Monk-like discipline followed by a complete induced-veg-session with the additive of your choice.

                          A small army of friends to help is also best.
                          Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

                          "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kyrinn S. Eis View Post
                            What about pistachios?
                            Oooh, two slices of lime? No yer' talkin'!

                            > ambles over to the Amsterdam seating section for some 'deep thought', mired in silvery smoke, as it is... <

                            Well, since you are in the middle of writing a novel... The limes seem far fresher in the Amsterdam section, by the way.

                            Pistachios on the way!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Doc View Post
                              Well, since you are in the middle of writing a novel... The limes seem far fresher in the Amsterdam section, by the way.

                              Pistachios on the way!

                              > big grin <
                              Thanks!
                              Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

                              "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

                              Comment


                              • Unc.D. Posted:
                                Just about to move house: anyone got any suggestions to make it easier?
                                Avoid the ones constructed of glass.

                                Asquiol, Oswald, Brannart, Dr.Jest, Karl, Faustaff and the rest will be by shortly....
                                A crock of Absinthe will due for now.
                                A toast to the late Mr. and Mrs. Brock is well in order here.
                                Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 10-09-2007, 01:31 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X