Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinks on the House???
    Why,of course SH!!
    And we have the Special Edition Balvenie in just for his birthday.
    And buckets full of various goodies for the band and staff!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Those Yuletide celebrations dont half give you a thirst!
      So,after some thought on the matter,i think i'll start with a bucket of the freshly fermented scrumpy thats made the cellar a no-go area for the last 2 weeks and a triple Dalwhinnie!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF... that sounds ominously dangerous

I think when the house restores itself to a state of natural calm, I'm gonna get a tad sloshed.

....gotta grease them artistic urges

Comment

• Sounds like a plan Kat!
          I 'll get the Absinthe in!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• The impending year's end has me feeling both melancholy and morose... I'm in the mood for a mellow port in front of a roaring fire.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Its good to see some old traditions being upheld SH!
              Now theres a tipple you rarely hear about these days!
              OK mines a double.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• SH, I get the same 'round this time of year and think to myself, it's gotta get better somehow

...and on that note, I'm gonna drink to the Gods, however they manifest and upend that bottle TF was kind enough to leave out

Comment

• Plenty more where that came from Kat!
                  Im settling down to a nice bottle of Talisker!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Perhaps Thingfish, you might recommend some Scottish whisky?
                    Papa was a Rolling Stone......

Comment

• Of course Pebble,my pleasure!
                      I would start with a nice wee 25yo Dalwhinnie,then a Laphraoig for a bit of peatyness and for that nice honey flavour theres always The Balvenie.
                      Always start with the Dalwhinnie though because such subtlety really needs a fresh palate.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I need a big fat bloody mary in big brandy glass with lots of seasoning and I'm having one.
                        Considering it has taken 49 years to become 'not a complete ass,' I wonder if I shall ever become 'wise?'

Comment

• Go on,have two!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I just stopped by to say

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL!

I had a rather and peaceful evening. I hope that everyone made wise choices as they celebrated New Year's Eve and didn't so now they don't feel like and want to .

Here's to peace, good health and happiness in 2010!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Happy new Year SH!!
                              Sometimes its good to start the year slow and build it up to a drunken crescendo about August!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Happy New Year, Everybody!

Bl**dy students!
                                http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ja...-pub-snowed-in

The lucky, lucky, b*st*rds!

Pints of 'Black Sheep's Riggwelter', all round!

Comment

Working...
                                X