Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eristoff Kat,never tried that one.
    I think i'll have to have a search in the dustier recesses of the Inns cellar and dig out a few bottles.
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
      Eristoff Kat,never tried that one.
      I think i'll have to have a search in the dustier recesses of the Inns cellar and dig out a few bottles.
      TF, I think Kat's been on the double strength Absinthe, she's obviously getting her words mixed up in the haze....Eristoff is probably Australian anagram ( sort of !!! ) for FOSTERS...bet she can spot a pub from anywhere!!! Think I better run now, she's got that look on her face again, if she starts the bar dancing in THAT dress again, we're in trouble!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Yeh...I hadn't heard of it until I got a bottle for my b'day. It's meant to be French, which is strange in itself. I was drinking Sky before that but I think I'll convert

White, just for that beer comment, I'm comin' after you... machete, sword and peanut brittle at hand, ready to throw

Comment

• French Vodka sounds good to me!
          Dont chase off WW yet though Kat he has the knobbly knees contest to judge on tuesday!!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I've just finished translating an article about Barney Bubbles and Theo van Doesburg, from the Dutch. A glass of wine would be nice, before bed.

Last edited by Pietro_Mercurios; 11-29-2009, 06:58 PM. Reason: Unnecessary repetition

Comment

• Coming right up Pietro!
              In fact,heres the whole bottle,you deserve it,we're not used to such highbrow pursuits in this shop these days!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• oh? Did we have gentry show up?

And I missed it?

That'll teach me for threatenin' the judge of the wobbly knees comp. When did we start that TF?

Comment

• Ah Kat the KK comp goes back to the start of the 15th century when WW first came up with the idea after a particularly hectic moonshine binge!!
                  Im putting in some extra absinthe training in preparation!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Ah Kat the KK comp goes back to the start of the 15th century when WW first came up with the idea after a particularly hectic moonshine binge!!
                    So that'd be back when I was still toiling the fields

Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                    Im putting in some extra absinthe training in preparation!!
                    I'd blow ya' a kiss if we had somethin' here doin' that

Comment

French Vodka sounds good to me!
                      Dont chase off WW yet though Kat he has the knobbly knees contest to judge on tuesday!!

Well Ive had Russian Champagne, whilst dangling my legs in the ruins of a swimming pool in a military airodrome somewhere near Vladivostok. Very nice it was too.

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• [QUOTE=Katy;183787]oh?

That'll teach me for threatenin' the judge of the wobbly knees comp. When did we start that TF?

The first night you started the Bar Dancing. Uh oh......( ducks as machete whizzes overhead and impales Granbretanian ), think I better lay off the 30 year old Bowmore or she'll catch me!!! TF, how come I never see the end of the KK contest, somebody usually shoves me into the ditch!!

Comment

• A footnote: in case anyone is ever considering using gala apples to flavor vodka--homemade or otherwise--you may sample the product in advance by going out to your car and dropping a hose in the tank so you may rinse your teeth with fuel.

It tastes like 5 pints will have to be diverted from Christmas stockings into Brooklyn plumbing.

Comment

• We don't have any apples left at all, Kat threw the whole lot at Ramsay the last time he tried to criticise the menu.

Comment

• When it comes out the other end of the Brooklyn plumbing it will probably still taste better than the grog they try to pass off as vodka in the supermarkets here GC!
                              I think i'll be on the Aberlour tonight!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Happy Birthday, White! The Deep Thick will be doing a special concert tonight in your honor. And did I hear that drinks would be on the house in celebration of this momentous occasion? das, and Katy and I will be on our best behavior. Well, I will anyway, I really shouldn"t presume to speak for my fellow band members...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

Working...
                                X