Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron, The pork pies are Boaby's Finest Dangerous Scotch Pies, direct from the reactor with a half life of 20,000 years, we're well stocked up. Das uses them to knock any struggling Albinos out when she's on her collecting thing again. The Inn cleared out early last night, Das, Kat and Sparrowhawk threw the Pan Tang girls out and started pole falling about ( it wasn't dancing and NOT pretty!! ), then they ran about on TFs buggy hitting everyone again while they swigged from the bottle of Pussers' Rum Vintage. We'll have to do something with those three, pity we barred Mrs C and the All Girl Guerillas after the Southern Comfort incident or they may have sorted the three of them out.

Is that ALL the Pan Tang girls in my favourite ditch? TF, I'll have a case of Bud and six bottles of Pino Grigio to take out, They are ALL Ziva clones!!! Wahooooooo!!!!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• The Finest Scotch Pie's should of course be Mutton...(Dressed as Lamb preferebly) but the Boaby's sound just the job for a limited bar room skirmish or drunken melee. The hard hit of a depleted round and the luminous glow of tracer fire!
      Last edited by Ronald Persson; 11-23-2009, 09:08 AM.

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• The U.N. Multiversal Security council adopted sanctions against Das from getting anymore however Kat knocked Gordon Ramsay out with one when he criticised the bill of fayre in our resplendant establishment, we have a direct moonbeam road to Boaby's Finest so we'll never run out!!! apart from that TF has some awsome Bridies direct from Nuclear Dundee!!!

Comment

• The Bridies I remember well; I served a little time in 'Our Lady of Mount Carmel's home for half pasted Catholics' in the 60's. Staple fare. I hope the Moonbeam Road to that particular memory has been well and truly refracted!

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronald Persson View Post
            Dont touch the pork pies....we have had some staff members go missing.
            Eating pork pies always leads to accusations of cannibalism.

Comment

• HEY!!!!!

How DARE you say that about me, wolf!!

I'm a really HOT pole dancer!!! Hot...sweaty...out of breath...

Carry on!!

das

Comment

• Now we need to get new poles.......it's coming out of you lots wages....except for AllenBG, he was in Litter Tray Corner with that Cat Thing....Das, you three even had Cheryl Cole greeting!!!! Then she downed Kat's Absinthe collection and now she's still running!! I'm flying tomorrow so tonight it's a 30 year old Glenmorangie Madeira Wood finish!!! TF, take care of the place while I'm away and remind them the doppelganger buggy's banned!!!

Comment

• No worries WW,this place always runs smooth on weekdays,its the weekends when the edges and the middle get a bit blurry!!
                  Or is that just the absinthe?
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• did someone say absinthe?

Comment

• Indeed i did Kat!!
                      Good to see ya back,i need someone to help with this ever burgeoning stock of the good stuff!!
                      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I know...I've been a bit tardy lately. Was lucky enough to get a few pics done but managed to ignore the rest of the world in the process

Pass it over TF, I'll help ya' finish it

Comment

• SOS: time britches crashing: flying past windows of Inn: must not lose grip on "Cavaliere" Sangiovese "Product of Italy 2008": must fill glass: happy Thanksgiving to all denizens of the Miscellany: over and

Comment

• TF....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't give Kat any Absinthe, it's like giving Toilet Duck to Father Jack, or Midori to Big Innes!!!! Especially if she's on the doppelganger buggy, there will be blood and souls everywhere. Try her on Irn Bru, it might calm her down a bit. I brought a litre bottle of Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban Port wood finish back from Glasgow, I'll pass a large half over!!

Comment

• Nah Kats on the 'special' double strength Absinthe which takes an iron constitution so definitely no worries there.
                              Im on the Ardfinnan 20yo with a scrumpy chaser!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, you be a man after me heart

Onto vodka tonight...Eristoff. Very nice...smooth...and beautiful with lime n soda

Comment

Working...
                                X