Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The evergrowing albino collection have started up a new organisation for the emancipation of all albinos, called SAD, Save Albinos from Das, all cash contributions for this worthy cause can be given to TF or me at the bar, if we can get TF out from under the rug ( again ). He has an excuse, Das and co have stolen his buggy again and are buzzing around grabbing everyone's drinks from the tables and downing them quick style. The Green Empress is not too happy as her Creme de Menthe has been grabbed as well. The Cat thing that AllenBG has been hanging about with evaded them and is in the litter tray corner necking a bottle of Glen Grant. Kat's shouting something again about punching out Ramsay, we'll have to calm her down. In the meantime, I'll have some of that Drambuie!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• The Drambuie pursuit should be an Olympic event!!
      Its ok i have a laser sat-nav on my buggy that makes it return to me whenever i shout on it.
      But that rug is just TOO damn comfy.
      Hope you score some of the golden nectar Das!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Having a little nip of Drambuie as we speak! 'Tis DELISH!

das

Comment

• RESULT!!
          Think i'll join you with a Glayva!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• A homing buggy in the Multiverse? We should ask Mike to write a novella about the adventures of The Deep Thick on the buggy in the Moonbeam Roads.....or rather the violence, drinking and mayhem they cause!!! Although the software allowing it to return when you shout on it.....we could have some fun watching those three fall off if they do the rounds again! The metatemporals were here this morning, they beat up the cleaner with her hoover as she wouldn't tell them where to find the three girls.....seems there are some multiversal warrants out for them re damage to a pub owned by Lord Arioch....he isn't happy!!! I've sent him some Courvoisier by the barrel load so they can make a quick get away.....that way I can have a go at the Gantry Race again....have never got past bottle 7!!!

Comment

• Never mind WW theres a new batch of The Balvenie special edition in!
              Time to drink!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, I'm in the middle of the Gantry Race but I'm seeing two of everything just now, it's like a dream come true, that Balvennie didn't last long ( both bottles ) so I've started on the Glenlivet. It's amazing, I can also see double the amount of Pan Tang Pole Dancers, although they don't seem to understand me tonight, must be something to do with the slurring and the falling off the bar stool ( again!! ). Good job the girls aren't here, imagine seeing two each of THEM!!! Oh oh....if I could stay upright I'd make a run for it to the barrow and hide in the ditch ( I'll take the Glenlivet with me if I canm make it to the door!!! ) .

Comment

• No its not the mighty Glenlivet WW,i had to get double the amount of dancers as they keep disappearing for some unknown reason!
                  But seeing as you've opened the Glenlivet,line em up!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Well, I only made it half way along the Gantry, so failed the Gantry Race again. Who put me in the barrow anyway, I ended up in the wrong ditch with no Pan Tang Pole Dancer, it was freezing. I'm going to have another go next weekend as I'm determined to reach that bottle of 1,000 year old Imryrrian double malt that's never been opened. Apart from that, where are The Deep Thick? Are they off on TFs' air buggy again? Anyway, I'll start today with some 8 year old Signatory and a Budweiser chaser......waitress is on her way, TF. ( This time, PLEASE send her back!!! )

Comment

• No you won The Gantry Race WW as you werte tyhe only one who made it halfway!!
                      So i'll send over your half dozen pole dancers as agreed!!
                      Signatory and Bud ccomin up.
                      Im on The Antiquary again!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Just had a mild contretemps with Cathrine Cornelius and her All Girl Guerillas and I need stiff Civilised drink ....had nothing but Grappa for a week! pour me out a devastating measure of Oban and stand well back.....

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• Comin right up Ron!
                          And how was the lovely Miss C?
                          Not seen her since she kicked me out last Tuesday for not keeping her bar stocked enough(well we needed all that absinthe and scrumpy here!!)
                          I'll have a wee snifter of that Oban whilst im standing back!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Miss Cornelius in very mischevious mood as I dropped her off at Blenheim Crescent. You should see the state of my Airship! Cant stay long...got to drop some supplies off in the Lower Devonian ( or Sunderland as it is sometimes known) by Wednesday. Ohh...munchies!

Comment

• A man walks into the Moorcock Inn, orders a pint of Deuchars IPA and a whiskey chaser (Springbank 12 y/o - not too extravagant) and settles into a quiet corner with a copy of The Guardian.

He is solidly built, with the look of a retired prop forward, and he tackles his beer with the relish of someone who enjoys his drink. He placed his order in a soft scouse accent, suggesting he left his home city a few years ago and his red and white scarf gives away his footballing allegiances. Under his jacket is a t shirt bearing the words AC/DC Est 1973.

Comment

• Dont touch the pork pies....we have had some staff members go missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X