Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a safe distance from the aftereffects of a bucket of snakeboite?
    I dont think so!
    Especially if you chase them with Goldschlager!!
    Yum Yum!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Away

Sorry I haven't been at the Inn for a bit, I thought I would let all the regulars know I will be be away back in the misty realm of Scotland for a bit, I have to go back for medical stuff ( nothing as bad as TF!! ) but I will probably be incommunicado for perhaps a week. TF, you'll have to take care on your ownsome of the Inn meantime, when those three bamsticks return with your buggy they're due a good sorting out....especially that Kat.....I have put the Pan Tang Orchards into overproduction for specialized Coider, just for the Gov.....the fleet should be at the mooring port anytime now....unless the three mad girls go back into pirate mode and grab them first, although I'm sure they would never do that to the Gov....hopefully see you all in about a week or so.....I'm tanning the Aberlour before I go so you'll have to get a case from the C & C!!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Enjoy yourself in Gods own WW.
        Hope everything turns out good.
        Im sobering up this sunday evening with some Glayva.
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Take care, WW! Safe travel and a successful outcome for your medical concerns. We will try not to tear up the place too badly in your absence.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Safe travels, WW!

I've been very busy lately...no time to play. On vacation this week, so probably won't be around much either. Heh. Maybe it's a good time to repaint the inn!

Take care, all!

das

Comment

• Just dropped in for a moment to try to deal with that couch...found a solvent that might work...

Where is that snoring coming from?

Comment

• That would have been me doing the snoring Guzzlecrank,that scrumpy was hardcore,it could take the paint off your front door!!
                So im just sticking to the Drambuies tonight.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• yeh, I'm a tad late but I hope White'll be ok...need someone to harass and poke with sharp things

I'm layin' off the liquor for a bit...gonna get blind in a couple of weeks n I think ma liver needs the time off 'fore that happens

Comment

• *Barges into the Inn...pushes through the crowd to the Brooding Corner...and plops a box down in front of Elric*

Here, luv...this should cheer you up! Everyone, come - join in and share! I just bought a box of liquor-filled chocolates, and they're surprisingly good. Stoli, Grand Marnier, Jim Beam, and Remy Martin. Chocolate and booze - you can't go wrong! Enjoy!

*watches as undesirables start to gather round the table*

Eh, eh, eh!!! None of that!

*Holds Elric down with one hand and unsheaths his dread sword Stormbringer, wielding it around to ward off curious denizens of Pan Tang*

Sorry, guys...but I draw the line at pole dancers! When will you learn that I am a very jealous woman, and I will not share Elric (or chocolate) with the likes of the Pan Tangonese!

das

Comment

• Oooh! I'll just have one of those Remy Martin filled bonbons, if you don't mind...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Sounds good!
                        Today i will be mainly drinking Butterscotch Vodka!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• No drinking for me tonight - I am off to yoga class. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

• Ah Yoga.
                            I usually am quite adept at that after a few scrumpies and Taliskers!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Off the booze till Saturday night. Saving my blood levels for the black celebrations of Hallows eve. ( My half century!) The local Arts Centre may suffer a severe pan-dimentional shift around midnight ( Closing time )

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• Maybe you should put in a wee bit of training for such a landmark birthday RP and this is the very place for such activities!!
                                If you feel like popping in on your birthday the drinks will be on the house.
                                And Uriah Heep are playing in the Cornelius lounge!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X