Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear Mournblade my be coming up for auction on ebay...might be worth putting a small bid on. Better than upsetting the big albino!

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• *runs in screaming, machetes drawn...looks around...grabs a bottle of Bohemian, takes a large mouthful and runs back out*

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy View Post
        *runs in screaming, machetes drawn...looks around...grabs a bottle of Bohemian, takes a large mouthful and runs back out*

This is from the latest news bulletin, when they robbed and sacked Moonglum's Meatiest Machine Burger Bar.....Kat punched the frier......they HAVE to be caught!!!!! Before that though I'm on the Glenmorangie Sauternes Wood Finish! The Ziva doppelgangers and the Pan Tang Pole Dancers are doing great tonight!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Can they play a Cha Cha Cha? Una is due in tonight and may want to dance till the end of 'time'

Comment

• Hi folks,line up the Antiquarys,i need a virtual drink!!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Night sky turning ugly, fellow travelers. See that? A few planks on the front of my barrel are starting to warp. Relatively new, too. I brought some pinot noir with me...a perfect night for it. If y'all don't mind, I'm going to pull up over here next to the statue of Bast and have a few glasses while I dry off.

Comment

• As fine a place as any to dry off Guzzlecrank!
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Glad to be here, TF. Sorry if I'm a bit gloomy, but it's been a long Friday: I have to remember to get Space Liner Ltd. to send my paychecks direct deposit. Stupidly, I've still got my checking account with Tiamat & Marduk, and it's the same thing every time I have to deposit the vellum; because they're too cheap for their own good, they won't fire the old Hydra that works security, and he always refuses my time-stamp then challenges me to arm-wrestling--a match he loses every single time--before he'll let me on line.

Comment

• Yeah its the same with me...always with the arm-wrestling and the halitosis!
                    Still theres plenty of refreshing cures to all ills behind the bar here.
                    Help Yourself,first 10 on the house!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Muchas gracias, TF. I've helped myself, it not the upholstery...sorry about the leg of that couch...I'd scortch off the liquor stain, but I'm afraid of damaging the Max Ernst.

Comment

• Oh dont worry about the couch Guzzlecrank,wait 'till you see the toilets!!
                        Night off for the house band tonight as Jethro Tull are doing a set seeing as its all for charity.
                        So pull up an oxygen mask and enjoy!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Yurr!! Lanlore?? (Whurr the bloody ell is that Pietro? E ant bin round fur ages.) Oo's all these bleedin strainjurs in yurr?

Fingfish? Whurrs yore uvver ead gone. Do a bit a work fur a bit and even the regulars start looking difrunt, Oi dunno. Oi fink you better stay aan they Vortex walters. It'll help yore hemishperes reconnect.

Coider me up, some bugger. Iss bin a long, ard arvest.

Churrs!

Last edited by Governor of Rowe Island; 10-24-2009, 02:25 PM.
                          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Oi thurr Gov!!
                            The old coider appreciation hemisphere has just kicked in so its time for somethin that could take the pattern off yer lino!
                            Then we'll start on that demi-john of Somersets foinest!!
                            I believe Pietro has taken on a more executive role in the establishment,but dont think for one mniute he's not watching!!
                            Pass me the happy bucket stout yeoman!!!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• One bucket of Cider one bucket of lager for me...then retire to a safe distance. Do not return to the drinker!

Comment

• Aaahhh! Snakeboite!
                                You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Working...
                                X