Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing as TF and I are Scots, we're allowed to wear a kilt so we're immune to Das and her demonic wedgies. Alas for Elric, he's speaking in a very high pitched voice now. The three girls are still on a rampage, despite what SH says, that's another three banks, two hypermarkets ( they cleaned out the drink so they better bring some back here ! ) and a newsagents in Tobermory. They were last seen heading for the Kamarg, I've let Count Brass know so the Guardians can get ready for the onslaught. Kat and Sh in skirts??? Between that and Kats' feet we could clear the Inn out no problem, especially if the bar dancing and knife throwing start......tgat is if they don't get caught first! Hope they got some Bowmore from the hypermarkets, I'm making do with the Cardhu ( Hey that rhymes!! )

Announcement: Major celebration Friday night at the Inn for the return of TF and his new kilt, the Purple Towns Fumigators and the Deep Thick will be in full concert ( if we can capture the three girls first ) and all drink on the house....well for TF and I!!! We can carry him around if the scooter doesn't make it back in one piece!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Sounds like an excellent plan WW!!
      I'll make a start on the Ardbeg.
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Okie dokie - you know what today is??! When we were kids on the playground, the boys used to call it 'Dress Up Day' - that didn't mean they dressed up for the day, but that they pulled up the girls' dresses and skirts to take a peek underneath. So...today's Dress Up Day, so watch out you kilted lads!

das

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          When we were kids on the playground, the boys used to call it 'Dress Up Day' - that didn't mean they dressed up for the day, but that they pulled up the girls' dresses and skirts to take a peek underneath
          das
          You seem to have particularly fond memories of this...
          I always had plenty sweets in my pockets and never even had to ask

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

• Naughty Ron!

Yep, das - I remember that too. And back in the day, the school dress code required that girls wear dresses or skirts to school. My how times have changed! Of course, I was rather a tomboy and wore shorts under my skirt so I could climb around on the monkey bars (or jungle gym)...

but turn-about is fair play.
            :
            :
            :
            :
            :
            :
            :
            Hmmmmm. The lads in kilts seem to have made themselves scarce....

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• TF, They'll never catch us while they're still on your buggy, we've time for a wee distillery tour round the Glengoyne, I'll have the Clark Gable bottle!!

Comment

• TF, Forget the distillery tour at Glengoyne, those three have just robbed the place, including the very last bottle with the Clark Gable label. They gave Stormbringer a wee nip along with the souls of the staff, it's even wilder now. The metatemporal police are running behind the buggy but Kat keeps throwing empty bottles at them. Let's try the Auchentoshan tour, gthey'll never find that.

Comment

• TF, head for the Inn, the Auchentoshan distillerys' on fire, the three of them got there first and trashed it, there's bodies, blood and whisky everywhere. Kat tried to shoot the police ornithopter down with a full bottle, it missed but she still caught it, emptied it, then had another go. The ornithopters' crashed into the Clyde.........think we'll just hit the Off Sales for a Tennents!!!!

Comment

• I used to live beside the Clyde in 1965...I dont think an Ornithopter would even break the surface then...Try 'The Viceroy' for the kerryoot. Tell them a decendant of Big Ronnie sent you

Comment

• Ron, don't like telling you this but we just passed the Viceroy.......or rather the ruins.....yes, the three of them have demolished there as well, they've taken the till as they didn't know how to get it open. We're following the trail of bodies and empty bottles....don't know how that buggy is still going!!! Anyway, we have a couple of bottles of Talisker and our kilts...see you at the Inn!!!!

Comment

• WOO! Philadelphia Phillies won the National League pennant - second year in a row! Now - onto the World Series!!!

Had a late dinner with some cheap wine, so soothed my belly with a drop or three of Jager this evening. It's good for what ails ya!

Hope everyone is well!

das

Comment

• Didn't know TF had a TV on his buggy, is that how you can you see the sports channel while causing all that mayhem? Das, you and the other two get back to the Inn pronto, you're due for rehearsals, we won't tell anyone where you are if you split the proceeds with TF and I. Meanwhile we'll start on the Dewars!!

Comment

• Got a bit of a headache...not from the bottle of firewater I shared with Konrad Arflane
                            in Brershill city, but from getting the roughside of Mrs Cornelius's tongue when I phased into her back kitchen and left slushy footprints on the Linoleum. Oh...is that the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                              Didn't know TF had a TV on his buggy, is that how you can you see the sports channel while causing all that mayhem? Das, you and the other two get back to the Inn pronto, you're due for rehearsals, we won't tell anyone where you are if you split the proceeds with TF and I. Meanwhile we'll start on the Dewars!!
                              TV on the buggy? Heavens no! das has one of those new hi-tech Multiverse Wi-Fi handheld devices that lets her watch ESPN and listen to the latest MP3s from Deep Thick on the fly. Of course, we don't let her drive while she's watching after that last little mishap. But we did get the paint on the fender touched up so that little scrape is just a memory now.

Rehearsals? Hey, we don't need to rehearse - we just make it up as we go along anyway. But we'll be back soon so clear out the Pan Tang pole dancers so there are no unfortunate casualties before the weekend.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronald Persson View Post
                                Got a bit of a headache...not from the bottle of firewater I shared with Konrad Arflane
                                in Brershill city, but from getting the roughside of Mrs Cornelius's tongue when I phased into her back kitchen and left slushy footprints on the Linoleum. Oh...is that the time?

I like the missus already!

WWS - I don't rehearse. I go out on stage a wing it...kinda like...here.

Sparrow - Yeah...I'm a wee bit tired today. I've been eyeing up Elric's sword...and another one of those Pan Tang pole dancers. Hmmmm...I wonder if Elric will miss his plaything if I borrow it for a bit...

das

Comment

Working...
                                X